BY BATH & BODY WORKS #1 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers
  • "They have a multitude of scents which is nice and cases for the hand sanitizers if that's something you're interested in. " in 82 reviews
  • "I have so many of these mini hand sanitizer continents and cheap...bought about 10 different on sale and i hook mines on to my bags so I never leave without" in 77 reviews
  • "I love these and always make sure I have one with me, they are cute...smell great and kill germs, what more could you ask for?" in 57 reviews
  • "Me having three kids they are so handy to throw in a diaper bag, purse, car or whatever also a parfect alternative when soap and water aren't available right off!" in 46 reviews
  • "I pack these in my purse and lunch box and they smell amazing and are really compact so they don't take up much room which is great." in 39 reviews
Julie M.
Kent, OH
I love these hand sanitizers. They fit perfectly in your purse and whenever you need them on the go. They’re small enough where the squirt just the right amount at a time. They come in plenty of different scents. I love how there are different scents based on the time of year. Also they do not leave your hands super dry which is a huge thing for me.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
I love how Bath & Body Works keeps coming out with different since for their hand sanitizers. They also always change out the old ones for new ones which is good because I get tired of seeing the same stuff. I only use Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers whenever I'm just trying to make my hands smell nice. I don't really use it whenever I touch something nasty or I'm trying to clean my hands after doing something. Or whenever I'm going to eat. Instead I use Germ X and that's just because I've used itsince I was in elementary school and I feel like you know I kind of trust it to clean my hands a bit more. The Bath & Body Works just kinds of lets me smell a bit nice instead of smelling like alcohol.
Rebecca H.
Temple
I love love love these! They are so easy to attach to anything and smell sooo good! I have a low immune system so I need to carry something around at all times to help with germs and every time I add a little of these to my hands I can’t stop smelling it .. I never thought much of these in the past but just the smell alone makes these worth it!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Great hand sanitizers!  They are small but very convenient to keep in your pockets or purse.  They also make holders that clip on to purses or backbacks.  Great for goodie bags for kids or to clip onto kids backpacks or lunch boxes.  So many choices for the holders and the scents.  Cute stocking stuffers too.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these!!!! I first saw them around Christmas and got them for my daughter to put in her backpack. I also tried and few and couldn't believe how good they smelt and also how clean your hands felt after. I have used other scented brands that seemed to leave my hands feeling sticky but these do not and also smell 100 times better than the regular antibacterial hand sanitizer. Also, they are always pretty cheap or have good deals in bulk,.
Kate S.
Blue bell , PA
So I love these little guys perfect for travel. I usually buy them when they have one of there deals. It’s a great deal can usually save $2-3 buck or if you don’t mind paying a $1 something each you can do that as well. The smalls vary depending on if they are seasonal or not. I personally like the seasonal ones the most.
Kim M.
Boonville
These are great to pick up for stocking stuffers! They have plenty of scents to choose from. My favorite are the holiday scents and the white citrus is very fresh for an everyday scent. Unlike normal hand sanitizers these don't leave my hands feeling dried out. I love the little holders you can get with them!
Christopher C.
Worcester
I love these. So many flavors to choose from too. The size is perfect to toss in your bag or keep in a drawer at work. I also love all the cute different holders the sell.

They work well without drying the hands out. The fragrance is lovely and layers well with the hand creams they now sell.
Jessica W.
I love every single bath and body works hand sanitizers. I also like the new shape of them because they fit better in my purse pockets and zippers. Each scent is very different and unique and there are so many scents to choose from. I also love how they make manlier scents because when my boyfriend and I are out and end up stoping to grab lunch or dinner, he doesn't like a strong girly scent on his hands. He really likes the men's line of products and I use their sanitizers all the time
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm only giving this three stars because some of these hand sanitizers were better than others. They all worked about the same, but some did not smell good at all. It's best to go in store to make sure that you like the scent before picking these up. Also, if you're sensitive to scents, you will have to be careful with Bath and Body Works products in general. I have had several bad reactions to Bath and Body Works products, and the hand sanitzers are no exception.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your favorite scent?
Shelley H.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
How my much does one cost?
Nereida A.
How long can one little bottle last?
Karley S.
De Pere , WI
Do they make scents for men or do you know of any scents that men would be okay with?
K D.
Archbald, PA
Do you miss the old style hand sanitizers or like the new ones better?