BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers
  • "They have a multitude of scents which is nice and cases for the hand sanitizers if that's something you're interested in. " in 82 reviews
  • "I have so many of these mini hand sanitizer continents and cheap...bought about 10 different on sale and i hook mines on to my bags so I never leave without" in 77 reviews
  • "I love these and always make sure I have one with me, they are cute...smell great and kill germs, what more could you ask for?" in 57 reviews
  • "Me having three kids they are so handy to throw in a diaper bag, purse, car or whatever also a parfect alternative when soap and water aren't available right off!" in 46 reviews
  • "I pack these in my purse and lunch box and they smell amazing and are really compact so they don't take up much room which is great." in 39 reviews
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
These hand sanitizer are just the cutest littlest things. They each have a picture on the front to symbolize them from one another and they alone have a scent so amazing it can fill up a whole room and bring attention to atmosphere. I've had several scents over these past few years but it's still my favorite hand sanitizer brand. The feel of your hands becoming once more clean as the scent refreshens your environment. I recommend for all young girls and women that have a job, or attends a school, or just loves smelling good at all times. Your new best friend will be in your purse at all times after you try your first one. Prices are very affordable and products can be found at your nearest Bath&BodyWorks or online.Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers
♡Hope ♡.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What I love about this product? My favorite scent is ocean for men and it smells almost like a boy scent which I think its suppose to be, but I love it and it’s super clean and fresh. These hand sanitizer and a great price and are available to use anywhere anytime.

My 2 favorite smells are: ocean for men & the stress relief ones
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchase the Bath & Body Works pocketbac hand sanitizers to keep in my work bag. I work in healthcare and I find these easy to throw in my pocket to keep my hands clean when I don't have a sink nearby. They come in wonderful scents. My favorite is the French lavender scent. Whenever I use it everybody always asks what it is and says it smells wonderful. They run around$1.75, though a lot of times you can find them 5 for $5. Would recommend.
Jasmine B.
This is hand sanitizer we used all throughout flu season and I didn't get sick once which is amazing so I'd say it's pretty effective. It's a little pricier than most but I think you're paying for the fancy scents. Which is where I run into my problem, every scent I've tried has stained my hands for days after using it just a couple times giving me a migraine, I can wash my hands 20 times but the smell will still be there. That's my only complaint. Other than that it seems to keep germs away and the packaging and is small and kinda cute.
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have one for every purse that I personally have. These are the best smelling hand sanitizers I’ve ever smelled. They have many scents to choose from and my favorite part of them is that a little goes a long way! The beads in them just fill the whole area with a lovely smell. I always get compliments when I apply these to my hands. They leave them super soft and not feeling dry at all
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these mini hand sanitizers. They are perfect for my purse and are easy to refill. I love that they have such a variety of fragrances as well! If you ever get tired of one scent, just change it out for a different once. The only thing I would change is the price. They could be a little cheaper. However, the price isn't too terrible. I wish they had them all in a bigger size for the office as well.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a ton of these and continue to buy them time and time again. I keep them in my purse, on my table inside the front door, and in my car. I use it mostly for when I come back from walking my dogs and also when I am out eating in public or using a public restroom. All of the scents are great. The size is perfect because it fits in the palm of your hand and easily can be stored wherever you need it. You can buy carriers that attach to strollers or purses. It would also be good for a gym bag. A must purchase!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love these little things! I have close to 50 of these around! They are all ranging in color and scent. They are perfect to put on backpacks, purses, and suitcases. They can set on bed sides tables, car cup holders, and desks. These are my favorite things because I always have a way to keep my hands clean and smelling good! I started using these ALOT about three years ago, and I can tell that they help keep germs away. Before I started "I have a germ X every where" kick, I was sick about once every two months, however since I have started this, I have only been sick once in three years! I am truly in love with these things! Not only are they good for your health, but they also smell good too!
Lindsey F.
Elizabethville, PA
These hand sanitizers are not only compact and useful, but the carriers Bath & Bodyworks sells are amazingly cute! I have one on my purse and diaper bag. They're the perfect gift for anyone, whether you're a mom (when everything is sticky!), a salesman (how many hands are you shaking?), or an office worker (let's be honest, that phone is riddled with germs!). They're at a generous price point considering their quality, and the scents are out of this world.
Kerri D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bath and Bodyworks pocket size hand sanitizers come in a variety of delicious smells, I’m never disappointed and constantly purchasing them. They’re very inexpensive and I recommend them to anyone especially those who are sending the kids back to school it’s a great way to encourage your child to sanitize their hands when they can smell like bubblegum or banana split. I absolutely love these and so do my kids.
Karen A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What's your favorite scent?
Shelley H.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
How my much does one cost?
Nereida A.
How long can one little bottle last?
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
Do they make scents for men or do you know of any scents that men would be okay with?
K D.
Archbald, PA
Do you miss the old style hand sanitizers or like the new ones better?