Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers

Doo these have at least 60% alcohol to be effective against coronavirus?
How is the smell of this product?
Qué tanto reseca ho hidrata la piel?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They have a multitude of scents which is nice and cases for the hand sanitizers if that's something you're interested in. ” in reviews
“I have so many of these mini hand sanitizer continents and cheap...bought about 10 different on sale and i hook mines on to my bags so I never leave without” in reviews
“I love these and always make sure I have one with me, they are cute...smell great and kill germs, what more could you ask for?” in reviews
“Me having three kids they are so handy to throw in a diaper bag, purse, car or whatever also a parfect alternative when soap and water aren't available right off!” in reviews
“I pack these in my purse and lunch box and they smell amazing and are really compact so they don't take up much room which is great.” in reviews
Cerritos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers uploaded by Phil D.
First things first and most importantly - the CDC recommends that hand sanitizers must contain at least 60% alcohol in order to be considered effective, these contain 68% so while on the lower end, they meet the CDC guidelines. Thought that would be good to note for after all this mess is over! I really like these little guys - they smell incredible, aren’t too overly stripping for your hands, and are convenient to carry around with you wherever you go. If you can snag these at any point right now, I’d go for it - with it getting harder & harder to find Purell, this is another affordable option to help ensure you have peace of mind! 😊
stanwood
I've been buying these for years & always have them on hand throughout the year. However, I've been seeing reviews where people are saying that they've been able to purchase these a couple times a week and/or they do multiple orders back to back. Can we please stop being selfish & give others a chance to purchase? You clearly know that most days they are available at a certain time. Therefore, instead of stock piling, let's give our healthcare/frontline workers a chance to purchase these as well? It's just awful seeing some people being greedy & others not getting a chance. This is exactly why we have the problem we do with these types of products because people can't buy only what they need at a time. If you are able to work/stay at home then use your soap & water! We are all in this together so let's give others a chance! Thank you Bath & Body works for giving us the chance to buy these amazing products as always!
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers uploaded by Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Walking out of the house without my sanitizer is like walking out of the house without my keys! Flu season is around the corner so I’m sanitizing after I touch anything. I love the bath & body works sanitizers because even though they’re small they last a long time and they smell amazing! 💛 Bath and Body Works Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer Grab Bag Bundle lot of (20) Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels #sanitizer #germfree #fluseason #girlpower #keys #essential #bathandbodyworks
Foxboro
Cannot live without these. I use 'em everywhere. I always have them in my pocketbook, car, work, home. One day on a drive, I put some on. My husband started twitching his nose which means he is sniffing and smells something that catches his attention. Finally, he said what's that fruity smell and I told him it was my hand sanitizer. So, my hands were clean, the car smelled nice and I smelled pretty damn good. One day an old co-worker was visiting my office. I said "WOW, you smell great, what is that you're wearing?" She said she had no perfume on then said that it must be her hand sanitizer, she pulled it out of her pocketbook and sure enough B&B brand.
Shhhhhh. When I go to my son's house (he uses them too) and smell the ones he has if I like one, I'll kind of borrow it. Heee Heeee
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is a quick way to clean our hands when we are in a hurry. It is versatile and not allowed to have it in our wallets and use it quickly. They are cheap and colorful. But if we are looking for something that really disinfects us this is the right product. The amount of alcohol you have is not enough to kill all bacteria. So I don't give it 5 stars. But it certainly gets us out of the way Este producto es una manera rapida de limpuar nuestras manos cuando estamos apuradas. Es versatil y noa pwrmite tenerlo en nuestras carteras y usarlo rapidamente. Son económicos y vistosos. Pero si estamos buscando algo que realmente nos desinfecte este mo es el producto adecuado. La cantidad de alcohol que posee no es suficiente para eliminar todas las bacterias. Por eso no le doy las 5 estrellas. Pero sin duda nos saca del paso
DULUTH, MN
Every time I go into Bath & Body Works, my eye is drawn to the hand sanitizers and aromatherapy section. I love these sanitizers because they do not dry out my skin and they have such a great variety of smells. Some of the sanitizers Bath and Body Works have are not my cup a tea (too strong of a scent for my taste), but they have really great selection on sanitizers with a more fruity aroma that are perfect for sanitizing your hands. I always have one with me whenever I’m at school or work. I buy lots of these in one purchase, just in case I run out. Great prices and usually have a good deal when purchasing more than one whenever there is a promotion sale.
White Plains, NY
I've stocked up on these for years, every time they had 5 for $5 sales. I have accumulated so many of these over the years, and have always loved them. They have a great variety of scents that smell good, and don't dry my hands out as much as others do. Now, I have been able to avoid buying any hand sanitizer during the COVID crisis thanks to stocking up over the years, and have had enough to give several to my family and friends to keep them safe as well! They meet the CDC suggested sanitizing guidelines and fit great in any handbag. I always keep one of these on me, even when it's not a pandemic, and now I feel confident and great knowing I have it and my friends do too.
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers uploaded by Sophie S.
The PocketBac hand sanitizers, or "anti-bacterial hand gel" as they call themselves on the packaging, are a must have for me. All of the fragrances you know and love from B&BW in a perfectly tiny, giftable size. These are the ideal size to snap to a purse or backpack or keys or anywhere where you just need a quick refresher/pick-me-up. They're cute and one of the only chic hand sanitizer options out there. Don't be dissuaded by the glitter. It seems to just disappear shortly after application, while the scent lingers pleasantly. This is a thoughtful little item worth having on hand and great for everyone.
Willamina, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am down right addicted to Bath and Body hand sanitizers! They smell amazing, there are so many different scent options, and the aromatherapy options are beyond phenomenal. Stress Relieve = THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST. I have one of the key chain card holder/santizer holder combos and it's simply heavenly bliss. I have two of my main necessities on me at all times. Business cards and Hand Sanitizer! Win, win! I also always have a stash of them in my drawer at work, in both of my cars, in my room, in my kitchen, in each bathroom. Really, I keep at least one in every room and always on me!
Reedley, CA
Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers uploaded by Sarissa M.
I love these little sanitizers, they’re so convenient and they come in cute packaging. I really like how (most) of these smell, I always have one in my car, purse, and backpack because they’re pretty useful throughout the day. My favorites are the eucalyptus and tea, sweet pea, black cherry merlot, and beautiful day. The only negative thing I’d have to say about these sanitizers is that you have to be careful about which ones have glitter in them, I didn’t pay attention to what it looked like on the inside and couldn’t get that annoying glitter off my hands all day.

174 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zapotitán de Hidalgo, Jocotepec, Jalisco México