Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers

Anyone tried the summer day one?
What is the alcohol ratio in these! Is it above 70%?
Do these leave your hands sticky?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works PocketBac Sanitizers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They have a multitude of scents which is nice and cases for the hand sanitizers if that's something you're interested in. in reviews
I have so many of these mini hand sanitizer continents and cheap...bought about 10 different on sale and i hook mines on to my bags so I never leave withoutin reviews
I love these and always make sure I have one with me, they are cute...smell great and kill germs, what more could you ask for?in reviews
Me having three kids they are so handy to throw in a diaper bag, purse, car or whatever also a parfect alternative when soap and water aren't available right off!in reviews
I pack these in my purse and lunch box and they smell amazing and are really compact so they don't take up much room which is great.in reviews
Ireland
These hand sanitizers are great for on the go and smell great bit they also have a lot of glitter but overall works great and smells great and they are affordable and $1.75
Love theses little things! I have MANY of these and I love em. I bought them at a local store myself. I use them all the time. Super cheap. I've noticed they are upping the price. Not such a fan of that.
Toronto , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
these little pocketbacs actually come in handy.i put them in my purse in case i need them. they have very nice scents. they last not too long but they are only a dollar on sale.
Rembert, SC
I love these little hand sanitizers. I don't leave my house without one (i have one on my keychain). I love choosing between the different scents. And they're a little over 1$ you can't beat that
Bristolville, OH
These mini hand sanitizer are amazing! I always have one in my purse! They smell amazing and don't take up a lot of space
These are the perfect little hand sanitizers. I am a CNA and having these has saved me in some crazy times. They are small and so convenient. they have so many different scents, cute cases and are so easy to use. I have at lease 5 backups when I run out and Love them. They are so cheap and fun!!
Love these hand sanitizers!! They are so handy and they smell amazing. always carry one in my bag whenever I leave the house. So affordable and you can get great deals. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Really handy to carry around in your bag. They smell good and are cute. I always have one on me
Galway
I love bath and body works sanitizers. They’re cute and small and of course smell DELICIOUS and they work! They’re also great as little presents. My niece LOVES them cause she’s a little clean freak but also really girly. It’s perfect for her!
Meath
These are my go to hand sanitizers as they are super moisturizing and smell heavenly. I have so many and all the scents are so good

219 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...