BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I have Raspberry Pink Peony pocketbac hand sanitizer in the new packaging from Bath & Body Works. When I open it, at first I smell raspberries with a hint of peony. When I put it on and it's rubbed into my hands, I smell peony with a hint of raspberry. The peony smells very good. If you like floral scents, Bath & Body Works Raspberry Pink Peony is a good floral scent. If I like a scent in the hand sanitizer, then I purchase a lotion or spray. If I really like the scent from smelling the hand sanitizer, then I purchase the scent in a lotion, shower gel, and spray. Raspberry Pink Peony is a must have floral scent. If you like floral scents or girly scents, then Raspberry Pink Peony is a much have.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Raspberry Pink Peony Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love how handy this comes! It is something I always have at my desk, my purse, in my car- I love giving these as gifts to others- having a backup is essential as well- they come in all sorts of fun scents
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
Bath and body works pocketbac hand sanitizers are amazing , it’s small enough to carry or keep in your car like I do .This product smells amazing , I have the raspberry pink peony scent and I love it , no alcohol smell at all . I love the price as well , it’s very affordable! Great stocking stuffers 😎
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This anti-bacterial gel does not have the best smell to me. This product also is sometimes sticky on your hands once you are done rubbing it in. But out of all the other different types of smells you could possibly get this one is not the best.
Lauren B.
Pomona, CA
I LIVE FOR THIS SCENT! It smells like heaven and I want to buy it constantly . It always meets my expectations and it's very inexpensive. I use it all the time and I would 100% recommend it to everyone!
Abigail S.
Corona
This sanitizer is unfortunately, limited edition. As or right now it is not in stock. But the smell of this was amazing!!! If it comes back, definitely get your hands on it.
Evelina J.
This smells super good! I have a little case that goes with it and get lots of compliments as well. I have other bath and body works products but out of hand sanitizers this is probably one of my favorites!
reyna F.
Huele exageradamente ricooooo él mejor me encanta,me fascina. Love it

Lo único es que me choca un poco que las bolsitas hay k comprarla a parte 😕