BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac PURE PARADISE Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
Pure paradise is such a great scent from bath and body works and I am extremely sad that they have discontinued this scent along with my beloved oahu... but I have thousands of these little guys everywhere. They are petite and great for on the go lifestyles. They have several different scents to choose from and I enjoy this packaging much more than the previous travel hand sanitizers. These are also super cheap. I would recommend this item to everyone!
Nicole P.
Love these little sanitizes! My bridesmaids got them for my favors at my bridal shower, they were a big hit! I keep one in my purse and diaper bag. Love the different scents, I get asked all the time where I got them!
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love the smell of this hand sanitizer from bath and body. I love how easy and small the container is so I can have fast and easy access to it. I just this all day and I never get dry hands which I love. And when using this I actually feel like my hands have been cleaned
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Love the pocket sanitizers! They smell great, without that alcohol smell! Makes your hands feel clean without making them feel dry. Love that I can carry one in my purse without taking up much room!
Cassidy H.
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this hand sanitizer. It has to be one of my favorites from BB&BW. It is not too overwhelming and it smells great. I use this with one of the little rubber holders that you get at BB&BW and I have one hooked to my backpack and one hooked to my lunch bag which makes it very convenient to use. I use this almost daily and it doesn't dry out my hands like other sanitizers do. I will say be careful and make sure that the cap is closed. I had a different scent hooked to my backpack that was red and the cap somehow opened and it stained my backpack so just be aware! Perfect size for on the go in your purse.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
Love these pocket sanitizers! They are the best. They sell little holders to put them on & you can attach them to purses, backpack, sports equipment, etc. I use these constantly. My only negative comment would be that I liked them better when they were the old shape, more triangluar than the oval they have now. Now I have so many holders for the old ones that are useless to me now & the prices went up a little when they changed the shape. That's why I'm only giving 4 stars. Otherwise I'd definitely give a 5!
Elizabeth S.
The pocketBac hand gel pure paradise hand sanitizes have such an amazing smell to them. The smell stays on your hands for quite some time. I personally love the smell of freshness breeze of the outdoors its one of my favorite smells out there. I also love that you can attach them to your purses. The shape is really cute too and i love the color blue it might not be important but i love the color it has. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family for sure.
Michelle A.
Milan, IL
These little pocket hand santizers are just the right size for on the go and are very reasonably priced. I have many of the different fragrances and it is very convenient when I travel. It smells very good as they have a variety of great smelling products at vvath and body works, I just love all of their products! I shop there open a regular basis to get all of my hand soaps, perfumes, lotions, body wash and even their warmers to make my house smell amazing!
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely LOVE their summer collection! I'm always on edge to see what they have in store! I can never get enough of their pocketbacs! I have purchased 4 of these in total this year. The scent lasts forever and can overtake your in general body order. The sanitizes are moisturizing, unlike other brands! The key chain that comes with these bad boys are CUTE! They come i a variety of colors and scents. Perfect for a college student or mom on the go!
How can i get this?? I have looked everywhere but cant find it.
Destanie P.
Union Grove, WI
i love this smell! but i've never purchased it before. does the scent last long? and is it a strong smell?
Elizabeth S.
Fresno, CA
Got this one this weekend and loved it. It smells so fresh.