Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Antibacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Erin M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles PocketBac Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Gel.
1 fl oz / 29 mL. 1 Bottle.
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Scent.
Pair with any original style pocketbac holder (sold separately).
Discontinued & hard to find product! Original style bottle, collectible!

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Antibacterial Hand Gel
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This left my hands feeling clean and fresh. My only problem with this was the scent. Although it definitely smelled like pecan waffles, it smelled almost TOO much like waffles the point where my co-workers were asking if someone had pancakes for lunch. They need to tone down the scent a little.
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
Omg! This scent is my absolute FAVORITE! It smells Devine! I buy everything stay comes in the scent when they have their fall line available. The candle will makes your whole house smell amazing. The hand soap leaves your hands smelling great for hours! You have got to try this scent!!
Kim W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This. Smell. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! It smells so good! I always got compliments when I was wearing it. I don't know why they took it away. It was by far the best hand sanitizer smell they have. So good!