Bath & Body Works® PocketBac PUMPKIN FROST Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel uploaded by Megan N.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac PUMPKIN FROST Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Courtney D.
Cullman
Great!! I love the different pocket sized sanitizing hand gel. This stuff lasts forever and I get to take it with me anywhere I go! It’s perfect for travel since I’m always on the go. This is also my fav scent!!!
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love anything bath and body works, there fragrances are amazing and last all day into the night. My hubby loves how I smell so sweet all the time. Back the pocket bac. I love there anti bacterial hand gels i feel like I've been sanitized and smell so good. Lol good quality product something you always want to have on hand and thanks to bath and body works I always have one on my person at any time.
Andrea M.
Tuxedo Park, NY
I absolutely love these. I have so many attached to my bags. You never know when you will need to clean your hands. They are so convenient and don't get in the way if they are hanging of a bag or purse. I travel a lot so having them handy is great.
Kathleen  K.
Rhinelander, WI
I love the Pumpkin Frost scent and having this little PocketPac is handy to have in the car. I bought mine in the store in Wausau Wisconsin. It is very gentle and has a nice scent.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
I love the smell of this in the Fall. As a makeup artist, thus is a perfect product to use to disinfect my hands. The smell is pleasant and clients love it especially during the holiday season. As an Esthetian, the scent is unfortunately a little string and competes with the spa atmosphere. It's a great little bottle for everyday if you're on the go like me. It's small enough to throw in your purse. If this smell doesn't suit you, Bath & Bidy Works has so many more. I'm sure you will find one.
Cara Z.
I absolutely LOVE these miniature hand sanitizers as they are perfect for my job! I am a social worker, and I make sure I always have one of these in my work bag, purse, personal car, and in my office! I have not tried this specific scent, but I can tell you I have never been disappointed with one yet! The sanitizer foams are also great if you like a little lather- sometimes the soapy lather gives off an extra clean feel. Also, these sanitizers are not sticky or gel feeling like many other brands and they smell great vs having a strong rubbing alcohol smell! Pick these up when on discount and make sure to always have one on hand- no pun intended ;)!
Kristin S.
What can I say? It not only sanitizes as it should, but it smells absolutely wonderful! And it doesn't leave my fingers sticky like so many others do. I use it pretty much every day when I'm out and about. I would highly recommend this and their other various scents, because they're not just good-smelling, they're good to safeguard your health. :)
jae C.
When fall arrives, all things must be Pumpkin Spiced and this little bottle of hand gel smells just like it... and it is AMAZING! It doesn't overly dry out my hand and seems to get the job done when your in a situation where you're shaking hands or going out in public but don't have access to a restroom.
Diana M.
Carthage, MO
Pocketbac is so great for school aged kids! Grab a pocketbac, one of the adorable characters, and attach it to a backpack or purse for a convenient way to get rid of germs. I do think that the kids pop very easily and they can leave a mess. The scents are great and true to what it says they are. I will buy this product again!