BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water. Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Pink Prancer Sugared Strawberries Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Bath & Body Works' hand sanitizer a are amazing. The container/package is cute and it's easy to carry around. The unique names are also nice. They smell amazing as well. I would definitely recommend Bath & Body Works' hand sanitizers.
Jonita A.
Woodway, TX
This product smells amazing I find myself using this product several times a day. I love the way it smells and I love the way it keeps my hands feeling very soft and gentle this is a great product to use.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
This is the best smelling antibacterial hand gel out there. I use this often at work and I always get compliments on how it smells. I like the convenience of having a way to keep your hands sanitary when a bathroom isn't around. I will continue to buy this. The scent alone is amazing.
Sandra D.
This little sanitizes are great and not to pricey. Easy to carry with you and are perfect for kids to use in school, the only thing is that if you use it before eating is not pleasant, but other then that it's great to have.
Dominique L.
Spartanburg, SC
Strong smell but great one, keeps your hands feeling fresh. I'm not a fan of strong smells but every time I put this on I get compliments!
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Smells amazing and refreshing! Doesn't dry out the skin and seems to moisturize in the process!