BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spread love, not germs. This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that, wherever you go, get hands clean and lightly scented with our exclusive Pink Chiffon, an ultra-feminine blend of Sparkling Red Pear, Vanilla Orchid and Whipped Chiffon Musk inspired by the effortless grace and beauty of a master ballerina.

Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Definitely one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works, especially for hand sanitizer! The cute packaging and color are also pros, as they receive many compliments! Would definitely recommend as it is both effective and adorable! Bath & Body Works® PocketBac PINK CHIFFO Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac PINK CHIFFO Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
Only thing i don't like about this is the glitter. Wish it didn't have it. But for a hand sanitizer i guess it does what it is supposed to do. Very cool feeling when it first hits your hands, and not to bad of an alcohol smell. The actual scent comes through well.
Victoria K.
Naperville , IL
This smells absolutely amazing! i really love this product. It is very moisturizing and it is super small so it portable. It is a good value when you buy five hand sanitizers for $6. It has an amazing sent and i definitely do recommend this product
Kimberly K.
Love this stuff!! It smells amazing and keeps my hands nice and clean! I love the travel size because I can literally bring it with me everywhere on the go. Bath & Body Works also has so many sales where you can get a bunch of them for cheap! Would definitely recommend.
Elizabeth L.
Suelo llevarlo en mi bolso, y usarlo cada que quiera desinfectar mis manos, tiene unos pequeños brillos tornasoles que me encantan! El olor es bastante fuerte, si lo usas, todos los que estén contigo se darán cuenta jaja me encanta
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
This stuff smells sooo good! I always get compliments on the scent when I use it at work! Works great, packaging is cute! So affordable, definitely worth the buy! I got it as a gift from a baby shower and I will continue to get it!
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I love this hand sanitizer! has got to be one of my faves! it is such a nice and light scent that I do not find it over powering. also, I personally love the hints of glitter. I think it is a adorable, and I love how the scent lasts so long, that this could be used as perfume in a pinch!
Jennifet M.
This is my absolute favorite anti-bacterial sanitizing gel! It's my favorite scent and I love the glitter! Pink is my favorite color and combined with the glitter it makes me feel and smell pretty!
Christina S.
I bought a few of these when B&BW was having a sale on them. I fell in love! I use hand sanitizer regularly so when I found this I was so excited to try it because Pink Chiffon is my favorite scent. I also feel like it cleans my hands well.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
Does this have alcohol in it?
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
Does this product contain any alcohol?