BY BATH & BODY WORKS

NEW PocketBac is perfectly shaped for pockets & purses, making it easy to fight germs on-the-go! Plus, our all-new skin softening formula contains powerful germ-killers that keep your hands clean & soft. A delightful twist of iced pineapple & juicy watermelon. Brand New Pocketbac design. Aloe and Vitamin E leaves hands feeling soft & silky smooth. Germ-fighting formula kills up to 99.9% of germs without soap and water.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PocketBac PINEAPPLE SORBET Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Pearl M.
I'm a huge fan of pineapple scented hand sanitizer and I needed one to take with me to work, so I purchased this. It's perfect for on-the-go because it's very small. It also has a great scent! The one con that I would say is the scent is so strong that everyone around you can smell it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This hand sanitizer is fantastic because not only does it keep you clean it also smells like pineapples. It's small and easy to carry around in your purse. It's available only at bath and body works.
Danni D.
Des Moines, IA
Not only do I get compliments on the smell of Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer I also get to feel clean all the time anywhere I go with it being small easy to put in my pocket clipping onto my backpack clipping it onto my purse slipping it into my daughter's backpack tossing one in my daughter's lunch box and keeping many in my car. Unlike many other brands, bath and body works hand sanitizer is not sticky nor does it dry your hands out. I give it a ten for versatility, usability, smell and effectiveness..
Nicole P.
Boca raton
Absolutely love the hand sanitizer! Very fresh and effective. The scent had a very spring-like aroma to it and is perfect for a nice spring/summer day. I use these daily as I am a germ freak! These keep me feeling clean and sanitized. Plus, there are so many different scents and they're such a great value! (5 for $6). I grab these every time I purchase from bath & body works. Keep an eye out for coupons! I always get coupons sent to my email & home. definitely recommend!
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I purchased this item because it was on sale and I am a huge fan. It was so easy to use and it smells fantastic. I will absolutely be purchasing more of these in the future
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
I absoultlely love this hand-sanitizer! While I love all bath and body works hand-sanitizers, this one is awesome! First off, these products are amazing. They are easy to use and so portable! Yes, it can be expensive to buy cases for them but once one is bought, the hand-sanitizer is utterly affordable. It's great smelling and this pineapple one is just amazing. I love these products so much for all reasons and I totally recommend them!
Annie Y.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love the PocketBac Hand Sanitizer Gels from Bath and Body Works! I especially love the Pineapple Sorbet scent! As a nanny, this is a great product for me to just throw in my nanny bag and use it when I'm out with the kiddos and they need to sanitize their hands (like after feeding animals at a farm!). I definitely recommend these hand sanitizers not only for the antibacterial properties, but for the scents as well!
Amy S.
Buda, TX
Love the smell of pineapple. However, this product's odor (yes odor not fragrance) is ever lasting and conflicts with my perfume. I like a hand sanitizer to smell good, but then fade away when the job is done.

Now will this sanitizer get the job done? Yes, I think so...even though I never took a black light to my hands. If you like the smell of pineapple all. day. long. Go for it. Just not for me!
Teri S.
Salem, OR
I have the Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer attached to my purse and one to my back pack. When traveling it is hand to use on my back pack. I take a few extra with me if I will be gone for more then a week. It helps keep me well while traveling. At home I use it when I get to the store on my hands and also on the shopping carts. I do not want to get sick from what someone else left behind on the shopping cart.
Shana S.
What can we look forward to for 2016?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
how did you like the fragrance?