BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Rylee D.
Goshen, IN
I love this product soooo much! I absolutely love the scent and it's perfect for putting in a purse or in a bag for school. It's not expensive and it's a must have for my purse. I will and have bought this many times.
Sara J.
Hahira, GA
Bath and Body Works Paris Amour anti-bacterial hand sanitizer is a definite winner! It is easy to use and packaged in an adorable and small container. It is very affordable and lasts a long time considering you do not need much to smell the scent or cleanse your hands. I would definitely buy again!
Bernadette R.
Long Beach, CA
My absolute favorite brand for pocket hand sanitizer! No too sticky and because it's scented you don't burn your nose with the smell of alcohol. My boyfriend loves this particular scent so I buy it mostly for him LOL
Samantha L.
This adorable hand sanitizer is perfect to throw in your bag. It's sweet and musky scent doesn't smell like alcohol like other brands do, and you can't beat the price! I love how small it is, and how it instantly makes me feel clean and refreshed. I definitely plan on repurchasing this product.
Alanah C.
Kingwood, WV
I absolutely love the hand sanitizers from Bath and Body! There are so many scents to choose from and the small size is great! They also have very cute accessories to go along with them! They are easy to use and I will continue to buy them over and over again! Keep up the good work Bath and Body!
Sonia L.
Terre Haute, IN
My favorite smell. It has a sweet smell not to strong, and love that I can take anywhere with me. Every time I take out I always get compliments on it and I'm asked where I bought it from. Defiantly recommend!
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
This sanitizer smells so good and works so well. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin at all if I have to use it a few times a day. It smells good enough that people love to borrow my hand sani. It's great!
Araceli V.
Ive used this only once but only because I like to change up the scents once I've used a little bottle up. Its nice and girly and it lingers enough to smell as if you sprayed yourself with body spray. Its cute and tiny enough to fit everywhere and anywhere. It was good and gets the job done.
Amanda W.
This is one of my favorite sanitizers to keep in my car. It smells amazing and I also love the little micro-beads. I feel like it does clean my skin, but there is a slight stickiness after it sets. It is very easy to use and small enough to keep anywhere. I have continued to repurchased.
Kira B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this product for school. My friend and I would have one and if we were in need of some sanitizatiikn on one f us would have one. It feels and smells wonderful and is so easy to carry around. I have one in my car, backpack, and purse. This one has a very nice smell. I do recommend.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?