BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Antonella Z.
My absolutely favorite smell of Bath & Body Works. Great size for hand sanitizer, and fits pretty much anywhere. The smell is amazing, leaves your hand moisturized, unlike like other sanitizers. I would recommend any Bath & Body sanitizers.
Stacy R.
The scent is very light not to strong. The scent last as well.
Very affordable.
Not expensive. Definitely worth the money
At the store in the mall.
Their is no comparison this is hands down the best.
Very satisfied of all Bath Body Works products
Kim L.
Union, NJ
What's better than a hand sanitizer that doesn't smell like alcoholic fumes clogging your nose?! So in love with Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers they're my absolute favorite especially the Paris Amour. It's like you're not even using sanitizer you're just adding some perfume on and being germ free. Absolutely recommend.
The consistency of the hand sanitizer is what you'd expect. Wet and sticky at first, but fast drying. The smell of this particular fragance is a little too strong for my taste, but if you like your hands to smell nice and fruity all day, you'll love it. Overall it is a great product and it will do just what it says it will.
Hannah Z.
This hand sanitizer smells amazing! I'm not one to get something really smelly for my body, but this one is totally worth it. it's not expensive either so that's a big plus! overall, I love the product and I recommend this to everyone!
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
Recent and past use of this product officially made me a believer in its power. The only hand sanitizer on the market that completely obliterates cigarette smoke and diaper changing smells. I've used it since it first came out, and no one ever knew I was a smoker. My daughter regularly steals it from me. Very impressed!
Katie R.
This product will definitely kill any bacteria on your hands. Overall it has a nice smell, the only problem is be sure that the product is COMPLETELY dry before eating anything as it tastes nowhere near as good as it smells. Also be careful to not apply it too much as like any other hand sanitizer it can be a bit drying.
Olivia L.
Meeker, OK
Omg this smell so good!! Like I want to take a bath in it lol so I had to buy the whole set and even more!! And it's only $1.37 for one which is a great deal! You buy it in bath and body works! And you will love it as much as I do!
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX
I always try to keep a hand sanitizer handy during the day, and really like the Paris Amour scent from Bath and Body Works. I love the smell while keeping "it clean". I also like the look of the bottle. It's so girly and special.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This hand sanitizer smells so good and even has sparkles in it! I always have one in my purse for when I feel the need to wash my hands and I'm not anywhere near a sink. Sometimes I just use it because I love the smell and want to be a little sparkly. It's definitely a great hand sanitizer and the perfect size for travel.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?