BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Katy O.
I love the smell of this hand sanitizer. Great for on the go or anywhere you go. It is affordable and smells amazing. Bought it at bath and body works and all their hand sanitizers are truly worth it. I would buy all of them if i had the chance to .
Sara S.
Absolutely love hand sanitizer . I'm always getting the little ones I'm able to attach to my purse as I work. I'm a CNA and it comes in handy when you are in the middle of switching gloves , then walking to the sink. All of them smell so wonderful .
Gaby M.
Hand Sanitizer is a product you always will need, I'm a sucker for the vastly amount of smells of the anti-bacterial of Bath and Body because it helps keeping my hands clean without the smell of alcohol and the size is convenient for the purse.
Kaylee P.
New Albany, OH
This Bath & Body Work hand sanitizer smells great. However, the scent stays so long it can almost get overwhelming and it irritated my sensitive, eczema-prone skin. Nonetheless, I would definitely prefer this over purell or other hand sanitizers.
Kylie P.
Huntington, WV
First of all this Paris Amour smell is amazing! I am so glad that they came out with a hand sanitizer with this scent! I also love bath and body's hand sanitizers. They're great to use on the go and always keep your hands smelling fresh and clean!
Rachel L.
Leaves your hands feeling clean and smelling great! Doesn't dry out your hands like a lot of other hand sanitizers. It also gives your hands just the right amount of moisturizer if you don't need lotion at the moment. Definitely recommend this.
Eileen G.
Cato, NY
I L O V E this hand sanitizer. It smells soooo good. One of my favorite scents because it's so girly and smells like perfume. It's so affordable too. It's easy on the go. You can put it in your car, purse, anywhere. So handy definitely recommend!
Nayeli A.
Anaheim, CA
This was given to me as a gift and i absolutely love it! The smell is phenomenal, I love how it is pink, it is very easy to use. I love how I can easily put it in my purse and use it on go at all times. I am overall satisfied with this product!
Holli R.
I got this hand sanitizer at school after this girl dropped it in the hallway without knowing. Nobody was around so i took it. It was basically brand new and lasted me about a month because i used it so often. It has a wonderful, elegant scent that is strong enough to be detected as a perfume. I would recommend buying this, don't steal.
Karen P.
I really enjoy the Paris Amour scent. I have the body lotion and body mist, so I definitely had to buy the hand sanitizer. I give this product a 4 out of 5 stars because of the price. In my opinion it's a bit overpriced for a hand sanitizer. Other than the price the product is great; my hands are clean and the scent doesn't fade quickly.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?