BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Kiah M.
San Gabriel, CA
GO TO HAND SANITIZER! Love how small and convenient this little hand sanitizer is. The smell is also AMAZING. Leaves my hands feeling nice and clean without drying them out! Overall very satisfied with this product and will definitely be continuing to repurchase.
Esmeralda S.
Lancaster, CA
I find these little portable hand sanitizes perfect for cleaning on the go! I always have one on my keychain (attached with a Bath & Body Works carrier), in my car and in my purse. I use it when I come back to my car after shopping, when there are no sinks available for hand-washing, when my family needs a quick sanitizing. Love the scents available, too!
Taylor B.
Nyack, NY
Love, love, love. The product is similar to the others in terms of effectiveness, but the smell is less "hospital" and more pleasant. I carry it around in my purse wherever I go and it is definitely a good hand sanitizer to have. I would definitely repurchase.
Grace M.
Broomfield, CO
Has a very strong scent that kills out any other scent like food scent from hands after eating. Very refreshing leaves hands feeling clean... U can't feel that all bacterial have been killed. Has a bit of sparkles had a look glowing after... Scent can be used as perfume lol.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am absolutely in love with this smell! I only buy hand sanitizer from bath & body works now! I use it everyday at least once a day. It definitely meets my expectations! I will buy it again soon! It is definitely worth it and I recommend any bath & body works products to others.
Siana H.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I have the lotion the body wash and the body mist as well as this product and I absolutely in love with the smell ! It's so small and compact and it fits right in my purse. I love how it doesn't dry my hands out like all the other sanitizers I have used !
Sara P.
Its smell is tasty, leaves the skin smooth and soft , and it is important for us women because we use it every day to smell and attract looks haha.. in particular I use it a lot to the bathroom before bed .. its smell it relax you, and it is rich in vitamins for skin
Katy O.
I love the smell of this hand sanitizer. Great for on the go or anywhere you go. It is affordable and smells amazing. Bought it at bath and body works and all their hand sanitizers are truly worth it. I would buy all of them if i had the chance to .
Rachel K.
New Braunfels, TX
I am such a germaphobe! I always keep this with me in my purse! This is better than your standard hand sanitizer because it has a great smell and doesn't make you feel slimy or greasy after. I use this everyday and would recommend anyone to use it!
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because whenever I try to find this particular scent, they only it with glitter mixed in. I love the smell so much, it smells really girly and it isn't too overwhelming, but I wish I could find one without glitter in it. Other than that, I recommend this scent. If you love girly scents and Paris, you will like this.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?