BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Kimberly K.
Love the smell! Plus it leaves my hands soft. It was definitely what I was expecting.
Fatima H.
This product is amazing leaves my hands fresh and smelling really good i just love it
This is my favorite scent from bath and body. I wish they'd make candles out of it.
Christina B.
Bedford, TX
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers they have. My kids love using it also.
Alexis E.
I actually have this smell in body wash and hand lotion. Loved it and so will you
Veronica M.
Enjoy the aroma and really like that I can keep it n my purse for easy access.
Susan K.
Hayes
Hi there I wanted to just tell you all how amazing this product is.

When I first purchased it i thought it had a nice scent but I was doubting the size. Well let me tell you now that it was an excellent moisturizing pocket sized sanitizer and I would take it anywhere with me to be honest I absolutely love it. And I think you need to try it to.
Kenya D.
Scarborough, VA
This scent is one of my absolute favorites. I figured since I already had the lotion, body wash and cream--why not get the hand sanitizer as well. The scent itself is light and sweet but not too over powering. I always use it before and after I eat or when I feel like my hands need to be sanitized. Sometimes I even use it when there are weird odours around!

Would def recommend!
Audrey D.
This one is a beautiful floral and woody smell. The main advantage of having transparen't bottle is that one would always know how much of the product is remaining.

Paris Amour is the top-selling fragrance of Bath and Body Works and is not an overpowering smell. The top smell note of this body mist is fruity. It has the smell of champagne also when applied, floral in first 1 hour and woody after 1 hour and so on. The smell lingers on my body for a long time. It has good staying power of 5-6 hours.
Erika S.
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
This Pocketbag is literally my favorite. My friends love it too because it is easy to use and I just keep it in every bag that I have. I thought the scent was not this pleasing but then after I used it it became my holygrail product. It is effective to clean away dirt from your hand and I'm satisfied with this product. Bath&Body, you did a really great job.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?