BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Vanessa C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Smells really good!!!! And it doesn't leave my hands soooo wet like some hand sanitizer.
Danin S.
Rio Vista, CA
One of the best scents from bath & body works! I always keep one in my purse and at work
Lorraine D.
Loma Linda, CA
wonderful hand sanitizer makes my hands smell great! And soft! Easy to use for on the go!
Araceli E.
Chelan, WA
Keeps my hands nice and clean. Smells super good and you can carry it anywhere. Good size
Smells amazing and looks pretty!! I love the color! it doesn't stain your hands at all
Katherine V.
I love the smell of it. Leaves you hands smelling wonderful. You should totally buy it.
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
I love these little hand sanitizers! They are small so they fit anywhere and everywhere
Brooke A.
Worthington, PA
love the scent, always have in my car for a quick hand cleaner when no water is around
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
One of my all time favorite hand sanitizer scents! I keep one in my backpack and purse!
Melissa C.
I love bath and body works antibacterial. They have awesome scents and are so cheap.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?