BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Gina H.
Love the bath and body anti bacterial
Hand sanitizer itmis
Awesome to
Hang from your
Purse
Michelle G.
Ontario, CA
We bought tons of these as fatty favors for a Paris themed baby shower and they were a hit.
Marielena B.
Ontario, CA
Works and smells great. I love the feeling this soap leaves after youve washed your hands.
Kay ..
Love! Love! Love! Smells great & is the perfect scent and size. Definitely would recommend.
Chelsea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells amazing!!! Just a squirt helps takes the germs away. My little girls love the smell.
Hilda E.
Love the smell and that can put it in my bag. It is very helpful when people that are sick.
Valerie M.
This smells so amazing! Just like the lotion and spray! I use this all the time on the go.
Julie C.
This was actually the first product I got from Bath & Body Works. The smell is so calming.
Luisa G.
Cypress, TX
I don't like it has glitter but the smell and that's it's not drying make it a good product
Love how this hand sanitizer doesn't smell chemically. Great size to just toss anywhere.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?