BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Carrie V.
Pittsburgh
Nice to have when I can't wash my hands fully. Great smell, like all the bath and body products.
Dominique R.
Smells soooooo good & cleans your hands too! I love keeping these cuties in my purse and backpack
Savannah W.
Walker, LA
This hand sanitizer smells so good and I use it non stop #germaphobe & it is extremely affordable
Ali D.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this sent. Its a nice smelling antibacterial that i can keep in or on my purse.
S M.
Sugar Land, TX
Love the smell of all the bath and body works hand sanitizers. I always carry one in my purse.
A W.
Beaverton, OR
It's effective and convenient, but not a fan of this flavor. My sister really likes it though.
This is one of my favorite kinds! I absolutely love the smell of this! I also have the perfume
Ivette S.
Arlington, TX
I live Bath & Body Works. Really doesn't matter which scent I choose. I usually love them all😍
Pamlea B.
Burlington, WA
It's a perfect size for your purse or pocket, it has a very nice scent, perfect for on the go.
Ann Marie C.
Very girly but also strong scent. Received as a gift otherwise not sure I would have bought it.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?