BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Jackie R.
Orange, CA
I love this scent but if you put on a lot I can be a really strong smell. The bottle is very cute.
Ashley M.
Ashland, KY
I got this box thing for Christmas came with body wash perfume and lotion and it all smells so good
Ashley W.
Smells wonderful like smelling roses Love it. Cant get enough of it. Would recommend it to people.
Hina Q.
Bothell, WA
The beads do a nice cleaning and it smells really good b&bw has really nice sales to purchase these
Cambria H.
Smells amazing!! And if that's not a pro I use all the time during winter to help keep germs away!
Demarea G.
Tulare, CA
Bath and body works are always good to have on hand.. they smell so good and are very affordable..
Stacia G.
El Dorado, AR
Smells very nice and keeps my hands clean.
It is refreshing, and last a while for a small bottle,
Maria L.
Santa Maria, CA
Most amazing smell! Feeling clean! No germs! Always cary it to work. Smell stays on for a while.
Angelina F.
These are great. Fragrances are amazing the smell lasts for hours and they clear your hands well
Kassie I.
Calvin, OK
Great product. I always keep a botgle of tbis in my car, purse and any where else I can think of.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?