BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Tomball, TX
Love the smell, great size for travel, has some sparkles mixed into it giving your hands a nice sheen
Jaycee H.
Mancos co
I have to keep one of their hand sanitizers everywhere I go! This sent has to be one of my favorites
Claudia H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this scent I like to keep one at my desk at work, I get lots of compliments regarding the scent
Caren S.
Baytown
I absolutely love Bath & Body Works on-the-go hand sanitizers and this is one of my favorite scents!
Elsa P.
Lyons, IL
Bath and body works hand sanitizes smell amazing, and always leave my hands feeling fresh and clean.
Kaylee A.
Butler, PA
I have bin going to bath and body works since i was 7 and now I'm 18 and still going and always will
Mikayla M.
I used to use this everyday! It has a amazing smell. Bath and body works sanitizer is all that I use.
Lisa C.
Hopewell
I love Bath and Body Works scent of Paris Amour. I keep this scent of anti bacterial gel in my purse.
Rosa R.
Brownsville, TX
I love these hand sanitizers. This scent is the best. I love it. Have to make sure I always have one.
Mallory B.
Mckinney, TX
Love this product so much, I love the smell and how the anti bacterial product is mixed with glitter.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?