BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Gali M.
Pecos, TX
I love buying these little hand sanitizer bottles from bath & body works! I am an extreme clean freak & these are so much better than carrying around a huge germ-x bottle! also they don't smell as strong as the germ-x! love these, I have about 12 w their little carry cases!
Monica C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love the Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers. I literally keep them everywhere; in my car, my purse, my room, my office. They're the best because they're small and smell amazing. I also like the beads - gives them an edge over the usual antibacterials that smell like lemon.
millie r.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells so good. It smells like flowers to me.It does not feel sticky or goopy. Some other hand sanitizers feel like a gel. yuck. I also like that I an try many scents for one price.I am happy with the way it cleans my hands. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
scarlett m.
Atlanta, GA
I bought one of these for my 12 year old sister and there was a deal going on and having previously liked the scent of the Paris amour lotion I got the hand sanitizer as well. The scent in a hand sanitizer is not nearly as pleasing as the lotion! the alcohol like smell mixing with the strong sweet floral notes was a little much for someone of my age. my sister loved it though!
Kelly A.
Paris Amour is my most purchased scent from Bath & Body Works!! I keep it on my lanyard at work, the moment I rub some on my hand a group of my co-workers come rushing for some theirselves. The scent is so delicious and incredibly long lasting for just a mini hand sanitizer!!
I love this bath and body works scent because it's so feminine and kind of sweet and even fun. I first bought the hand sanitizer but since I loved the way it smelled so much I ended up getting the fine fragrance mist later.(I finished the hand sanitizer already but I still got the mist💗).
Samantha A.
I love this hand sanitizer! I work in a hospital, so I always like to have some on hand so I don't have to use the drying kind available to everyone. This product smells absolutely amazing, but it's not too strong! I also don't find it overly-drying. Love these products!
Diana P.
Paramus, NJ
I love the smell of this anti-bacterial hand sanitizer and how small it is! It's great to carry in my purse with me everywhere, which comes in handy when commuting into the city. The amazing Paris scent covers up the usual alcohol smell associated with hand santizers.
Katilyn L.
Whiteville, NC
This scent falls in the top 3 of my favorite Bath and Body works scents! Just feminine enough without being overly sweet. Love love love Bath and Body works hand sanitizer! Not too trying but it gets the job done with a fantastic scent, and the packaging is adorable.
Laken M.
Anacoco, LA
This product has the most amazing smell and I love the specks of glitter in it. It rubs into your hands very easily. I use this product every time i do my makeup. This product is also incredibly affordable. I am most definitely overall satisfied with this product.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?