BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Cassie K.
Winona, MN
I love this hand sanitizer. It smells great and doesn't have that chemical scent a lot of hand sanitizer have.
Silbia M.
Smells amazing! I usually carry them in my purse. It's so convinient. The smell is amazing. So fresh and clean.
Crystal R.
Montebello, CA
I love the way it smells I just wish that they have them in a bigger size to keep at home like a hand soap size
jayla w.
Troup, TX
Love this hand sanitizer it a must have in my bag .just put one little drop in your hand a little goes long way
Leslie S.
Orange, CA
Wonderful smell , amazing product. Refreshing to hands. I love it and including all my family loves it as well.
Araceli L.
I have have used hand sanitizer from bath & body works just like this one. I thought the scent was to strong.
Marisa M.
Amarillo
My go to! Not only does it clean bacteria but it's also my most favorite smell and it always comes in handy.
Jaclynn K.
Zeeland, MI
I love these size hand sanitizers! I have one on my car key chain and carry one with me every time I travel.
Brittney A.
Sharon, SC
Always put in on mine and my kids hands after washing out hands in public. Works good & smells even better!
Karla P.
Palmdale, CA
This makes me feel super clean! I love the smell and the little beads inside make everything so much better
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?