BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Caitlyn M.
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers i got as a gift! If you like the smell of sweetness you'll love this.
Rachel C.
Porter, TX
I love this scent! Leaves your hands sanitized and smelling amazing for awhile. Price is good and will always buy
Alyssa C.
Cleveland , OH
I love this hand cleaner from bath and body works! They are so cute and get the job done while smelling amazing!
Maribel G.
Midland, TX
I love that it sanitizes and smells really good I always get a big bottle for both of my kids teachers every year
Olivia C.
Raleigh, NC
You really can't go wrong with Bath and Body works hand sanitizer. This scent is nice but really all of them are.
Lola C.
O Fallon, MO
This smells amazing!!!! I love Bath&bodyworks so much!!!! It has really pretty packaging and I really like it!!!!
Ashlee H.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells great! I keep it in my car in case I need it! I especially use it after pumping gas so it's nice to have.
Destinee G.
Detroit, MI
Its Smells Amazing😍buy the sanitizer, the body wash and the other stuff....its just expensive but it's worth it😊
jayla w.
Troup, TX
Love this hand sanitizer it a must have in my bag .just put one little drop in your hand a little goes long way
spectacular g.
Love this hand sanitizer it’s pink and sparkly! Smells great and works great too! It lasted me about 3 months.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?