BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Zharina B.
Norfolk, VA
I like e smell of it because It reminds me of a fruit and so I take it everywhere I go and it's a must have product.
VE-1041886 LORENA N.
Doral, FL
Love this antibacterial, smells really good a leaves my hands so soft an clean which its very important for hand care
Iris W.
The small hand sanitizers are super easy to use and portable and convinient- perfect to pop in a backpack or purse
Ashlee D.
Love the smell! Easy to use. Perfect size to carry around. Leaves your hands clean, hydrated and smelling good too.
Alina P.
Wood Village, OR
This is really cute and handy. It's small, can go on or in your purse. Smell so good I want to use it all the time.
Nicole C.
Henderson, NV
I love the smell of this hand sanitizer, and it's perfect for on the go! I always use Bath and Body works products!
Cate G.
Bedford, TX
This product smells so good and it keeps germs away and it's affordable for how much you get and the way it smells
Ericha J.
Graham, TX
I love bath and body works products! They always satisfy me. They smell so wonderful and leave my skin so amazing!
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Everything about Paris Amour is great! I keep this in my purse all the time. Have the body spray and lotion also.
Linda P.
I love it, smells amazing and the scent last on your hand . Doesn't make my hands dry like other hand sanitizer..
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?