BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Lily W.
Boy does this smell carry! Very. Intense. But maybe that's what Paris reeks of.... Think I'll stay in the US then....
Heneshia C.
Montgomery, AL
I recently had a child and the cute travel save can fit anywhere. I like that it didn't dry your skin out after use.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Great smell and works well. I give these out as gifts all the time. You can get it at the local bath and body works.
Jenny O.
Love the way it smells and doesn't dry my skin which is a good thing.I even buy it for my kids to use during school.
Mindy G.
Anaheim, CA
I like how this product has a strong perfume-like smell and doesn't have a strong scent of alcohol like other brands.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY
I really love the anti-bacteria hand sanitizer by bath and body works they all smell really good and the really clean
Nicole B.
Newnan, GA
I love the smell and feel of this soap. The scrub beads in the soap make my hands feel like they have scrubbed clean.
Cora L.
Tracy, MN
They smell really great are good for traveling or keeping it with you in the go and they are very soft on your hands!
Alyssa B.
Manhattan, IL
One of my favorite hand sanitizers from bath and body works! It doesn't have an alcohol smell to it at all! I love it
Suni M.
I love using these for back to school, and in my handbag for on the go. The smell is good and leaves out hands clean.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?