BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Tianna H.
One of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works! I use it every single time and the scent just fills the entire room.
Kaitlyn S.
This scent smells so divine! I love the glitter in it and how it's a decent price and still lasts a good amount of time!
Kasey B.
Kingston, GA
I love the smell first off! It's refreshing and I can still smell a hint of it at the end of a long day. It's wonderful!!
Priya G.
Bronx, NY
I loved this scent not too over powering and perfect size for my bags and most importantly protects my hand from bacteria
Ebony S.
Clinton Twp, MI
The smell of this is amazing!! And last long but not too overwhelming!.i even have the scent in the lotion and perfume
Kaylea G.
Owosso, MI
Love this sanitized! The color is great and the scent is amazing! Compared to the other scents this is by far the best.
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
I carry this anti bacterial hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE I go. Does not dry out my hands and leaves them smelling amazing.
karina g.
Pasadena, TX
Best scent they have i can never get enough it has like a really girly smell to it love it, really recommend trying it.
Alyssa V.
Minneapolis, MN
I love it because it's small and you can carry it around with you and use it when you don't have anywhere to wash hands
Sofia M.
Matthews, NC
I love this. Such a great girly scent and I especially love that it carries glitter. One of my favorite scents for sure
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?