BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Kayleigh S.
lexington, KY
These are perfect to just throw into your purse or backpack for school! Smells nice and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry.
LeighAnn O.
Moselle, MS
This is the best thing I've ever used the smell is great. And I love the color bath and body works is the best place to go!
Trinity J.
Saint Louis, MO
It smells amazing! And it's not sticky and a little bit of product goes a long way. I can honestly say I love this product.
Anja W.
Groton, CT

Very cleansing when in a hurry. I love the smell, doesn't leave you feeling sticky. Easy for carrying around when on the go
Melissa  .
Homestead, FL
Love love love the way this smells. My Coworkers ask me for hand sanitizer all the time because the smell fills the office
RaeAnn K.
Wallingford, IA
Lovely scent! Strong the way I like bottle design o dislike. My top always falls out if I have it hanging from my purse.
Veronica S.
Hillsboro, MO
I work in the medical field and finding a gel that smells good with a light floral fragrance and helps decrease bacteria
Shelby B.
Eureka, CA
Love this stuff! Makes my hands super soft and smell good! You can also feel the sanitizer working! That's always a plus!
Sammi S.
Rapid City
Leaves my hands feeling clean without having to use water and soap. Very convenient when on the go. Especially with kids
Tava H.
Racine, WI
I love bath and body works little hand sanitizer! It's so conivenient to carry around and the smells are always so good!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?