BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Mariah S.
I love these hand sanitizer bottles. They are so convenient! You can absolutely take them anywhere! Plus they smell incredible!
Christa M.
Sylvania, GA
Absolutely love bath and body works sanitizers! Perfect for my scrub pockets at work and they come in so many wonderful smells!
Nicole D.
pasadena , TX
This hand sanitizer makes your hands smell so good. The little container is just so convenient, it fits perfectly in my purse.
Amy N.
Alton, IL
Great product, it smells pretty good, I've used this body wash before and I smelled a little different than the hand sanitizer
Dani W.
Eagle Point, OR
My favorite hand sanitizer! I always make sure I have this on hand. It smells amazing and doesn't leave a sticky feeling after.
Haya S.
This smells very good and had the Paris type of feeling !! I recommend this to little girls!! It also makes your hand sparkly !
Amber H.
Camarillo, CA
This is my favorite scent! I love these hand sanitizers from bath and body works. They are so convenient and smell wonderful!
Nicole C.
El paso, Tx
I love love love bath & body works. Their products are amazing. Paris amour is my favorite scent. The hand sanitizer is life!
Kayleigh S.
lexington, KY
These are perfect to just throw into your purse or backpack for school! Smells nice and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry.
Jose G.
Milwaukee, WI
Love love love love this. Smells good and cleans good. All ways buy more then one when i go. All ways give some to my family.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?