BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Heather H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I typically don't like using hand sanitizer because of the smell , but I love the smell of all Bath and Body works hand sanitizers!
tierra s.
District Heights, MD
I honestly love bath & body works. This is nice to carry in your purse, pocket and etc. It smells amazing and gets the job done.
Nicole U.
Everett, WA
Perfect for on the go sanitizing! Smells like you are taking a brisk walk through a lovely field of flowers in the summer evening
Tina H.
Albion, PA
Love this product. Makes my hands look sparkly. I will not leave the house without it. The sanitizer gives off a beautiful smell.
Marcis R.
This a great product. Super cute and it's inexpensive. Plus it makes my hands smell awesome while cleaning them at the same time
Jackie A.
This sanitizer smells amazing but too much of it gives me a headache. I love that it moistures my hands as well as cleaning them.
Maddie J.
Kansas City, MO
I love using these and bringing them wherever I go. They all work really well and smell great. This is one of my favorite scents!
Taylor B.
I always have this in my purse. Smells so good and makes my hands feel clean. Really nice to use after using a nasty porta potty
Torie L.
Really love this scent! Still have a bunch of the old style pocket hand sanitizers I'm going through and I really love this one!
Angie W.
Just the right size for my small clutch. Love the Paris fragrance and the sanitizer is light weight and feels nice on my hands.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?