BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Elizabeth J.
Seneca, SC
a great scent, not much of an alcohol scent. that cleans your hands on the go. and it had packaging. i got it from bath and body works
Jennifer P.
Love that my favorite scent is in a hand sanitizer form! I use it all the time that is why I always carry it with me where ever I go.
Shea N.
Paris is my favorite smell! I have the entire fragrance collection! Its so handy to take on the go with me & in the keychain carrier!
Giselle A.
Can take it with you anywhere, very small and smells so good! Very cheap and affordable and keeps your hands smelling great all day.
Carolina M.
Smells really and it's the perfect on the go size. I always carry it with me in the car or purse for my kids or my hubby to clean up.
Alexis L.
Lubbock, TX
Great smells really good is really use fully when your on the go.Bath and body works have really good sanitizers that are amazing.
mayra a.
Aransas Pass, TX
Love the smell. Ibought it for some family members and tey loved it as well.bit is very goid and works great fir an abti bacterial
Alexis B.
Duncan, SC
These pocket hand sanitizers are soooooooooooooooooooooooo good. They are usually found in the Bath and Body works stores which are usually located in your local mall depending on your area and where you live. This is a product I would buy again.
Jacinda D.
Savannah, GA
I received this scent as a gift. I wouldn't buy this one because bath and body Works have better smelling ones. But it does it job.
Khloe D.
Delavan, IL
I love all of the hand sanitizers from Bath and Body works. I like to keep at least one bottle in my locker at school all the time.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?