BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Jayde S.
chicago
Smells great. Doesn't dry out my hands as much as other hand sanitizers. Love that I can throw it in my bag and use it through out the day
Diana L.
Covina, CA
these are really good becuase are easy to carry on your puerae, the smell is really nice and you can keep your hands clean alla the time
Tenea S.
Berkeley Springs, WV
This product is amazing!!! and it leaves your hands feeling clean and smelling good. i would recommend this product to any of my friends.
Natalie B.
Camp Hill, PA
I love anything bath and body works! Paris is one of my favorite scents. I like these because it doesn't just smell like rubbing alcohol.
Paula C.
Brownsville, Tx
I LOVE this sanitizer!! It smells amazing and the packaging is incredibly adorable! All of the Bath and Body Works products are perfect!
Shelby C.
Orange City, FL
I love love love the mini hand sanatizers not ply do the smell amazing they are great for on the go, easy to carry and a true necessity!
Jayla G.
Brentwood, NY
The smell of this hand sanitizer is amazing. I love using it, it cleans my hands well and i also get a lot of compliments on the scent.
Martha M.
Mt Prospect, IL
These lil hand sanitizers are very strongly fragranced but this one is still pleasant!! It's super convenient to just keep in my purse!
Brandy R.
I have these in 2 of our bathrooms and I am pretty happy with them. They smell great and seem to do the job very well. Very affordable!
Marjorie T.
Augusta, GA
Use this everyday! Love the floral pleasant scent! Refreshing and long lasting without the overwhelming scent of most hand sanitizers!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?