BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Raven W.
I once bought like 100 dollars worth this stuff and first or lasted me a long time and second it helped stay clean and stay smelling fresh all day.
Yaquelim T.
Vista, CA
This product is great when you are going to places and don't have to carry the big bottles and it leaves your hands nice and soft with a good scent
Mirell M.
Las Vegas, NV
My daugther love it ,aways in use for she ,perfect aroma,its very effective and healt for skin my baby,
This easy for use inclusive in kids ,adult
Lizzz R.
Vista, CA
This product has to be my favorite, has a perfect scent. Has your hands smelling great while keeping it bacteria free! A must if you're on the go!
Angel H.
Gary, TX
It smells great and its compacet and its handy to keep on your self you can buy it at many different stores like bath and body works smells amazing
Sarah S.
Arlington, TX
I enjoy this scent it matches my body care and doesn't make me hungry. It works well and absorbs fast. The scent is great for spring and summer.
Victoria S.
Springfield, MO
This hand sanitizer has a very strong smell. Those around you will always be able to tell when you put it on. I like that it has sparkles in it.
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
Smells so good and is so handy! I use it all the time! I keep it in my purse and it's really handy to pull out before eating to sanitize my hands
Maricela M.
Chandler, AZ
I love the body wash, lotion and body spray in this scent! When i found out they had a hand sanitizer i was thrilled! I love using this everyday!
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells really good, it works wonders, it isn't too pricey, it is very easy to use and is gentle with the skin It definitely met my expectations.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?