BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Megan N.
Is effective, but the smell is too strong for me. I feel the same way about all Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. I like the Paris lotion much more.
Nina V.
Fairfield, CA
This product smells good and its so small that u can put it in your pocket. I carry one with me at all times since I work with patients. Its veru handy
Jessica R.
South Grafton, MA
I have bought these little guys for years I absolutely love how convenient they are to keep in your purse or car or back pack and so many great smells
Gwyn S.
King And Queen Court House, VA
This is one of my fave scents from bath and body even y boyfriend use it. it didn't cost that much. it doesn't dry my hands . I use it almost everyday.
Amber W.
Clarksville, TN
I love this! sometimes we don't like to fully wash our hands or have time to and I feel like this is more cleansing then the nasty bathrooms sometimeS!
Blanca P.
I love this hand sanitizer it smells so good it has a nice perfume like sent it is a must have. I've purchased their whole collection and it's awesome.
Liz R.
Fords, NJ
Love this scent! Also makes my hands feel clean after use and not sticky like some antibacterial gels can. They're really affordable and easy to use.
Lizzz R.
Vista, CA
This product has to be my favorite, has a perfect scent. Has your hands smelling great while keeping it bacteria free! A must if you're on the go!
Yaquelim T.
Vista, CA
This product is great when you are going to places and don't have to carry the big bottles and it leaves your hands nice and soft with a good scent
Mirell M.
Las Vegas, NV
My daugther love it ,aways in use for she ,perfect aroma,its very effective and healt for skin my baby,
This easy for use inclusive in kids ,adult
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?