BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Deonna L.
Statesville , NC
Paris Amour is one of my favorite scents at Bath & Body Works and I've always loved their hand sanitizers. You can't go wrong with a Bath & Body Works product.
Leslie M.
I love this product i give it a thumbs up smells really good the smelll last for a good while the product overall is amazing i highly recommend it to everyone
Kris R.
Arecibo
Grate for travel grate for on the run grate smell love it 😍, and at an affordable price most come in bogos. There are a variety of direct smells for everyone
Marcel S.
These hand sanitizer bottles are so convenient. I leave one in my purse, car, and diaper bag. The scent is lovely and a nice way to feel clean and refreshed.
Melissq C.
Hickory, NC
The smell is amazing and I love the fact you can carry it anytime your hands need to be clean without running to the bathroom everytime you touch something.
Zoey F.
Orlando, FL
The smell is amazing and long lasting and leaves my hands feel extra clean! The scent CAN be a little overpowering for some but I personally love this scent!
Michelle H.
Liberal, KS
It's smell so amazing and you can take it on the go and it does have sparkles in it so if you don't want sparkles on your hands that's this is not for you.
Lupe M.
Riverside, CA
This hand sanitizer us the best and u can take it anywhere which is great to always have in handy. Smell is amazing u just have to get ur hand in one these
Patricia B.
Haslet, TX
Will not leave home without my anti-bacteria hand sanitizer! Not only does it moisturize, it smells fantastic, it is a sanitizer!! No alcohol smell here!!
Lasheda W.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my favorite hand sanitizer it smells great and it so small it can fit in my pocket. I keep one in my purse, car, kitchen, and work uniform.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?