BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Brooke F.
Prosper, TX
This is my go to hand sanitizer. I keep one in my purse, one in my car, and my kids each have one. I love the smell, and I love that it doesn't dry my hands out.
Joanne N.
The Bath and Body Works Paris Amour hand sanitizer smells amazing! This is really easy to keep in your purse because it is small. I would recommend this product.
Amanda L.
I love this product! It smells super nice and is very sparkly. Definitely met my expectations. It's easy to use and very portable. I keep this around with me and use it everyday. Would recommend to others.
Aya E.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this product alot. I collect pocket bac, and this is one of my favorite scents. It is so easy to use and it is very small so is very good to take everywhere. It also has an amazing smell and has a cute glitter shimmer on you're hands after use.
Rosana R.
Lemoore, CA
I loved this product. ❤ This is great for my middle school daughter, who is able to put this on her backpack at school to keep healthy. It has a great smell. And is very cute.☺
Kate M.
Tolland, CT
Just like all of the bath and body works hand sanitizers this one is awesome!!! It smells great and it is so easy to just throw in your purse to bring with you!
Melisa S.
Charleston, WV
This smells great, has a little glitter and it's the perfect size. I keep one in my car, my work bag, and my purse. This is my favorite scent of hand sanitizer!
Daya B.
Brandon, MS
The pocketbac's are great to carry in your purse when on the go. This particular flavor is my daughter's favorite and just sweet enough without being too sweet.
Leslie M.
I love this product i give it a thumbs up smells really good the smelll last for a good while the product overall is amazing i highly recommend it to everyone
Shelbie O.
Richland, IA
Perfect size! Smells way better than those other hand sanitizers that leave your hands smelling like alcohol. Perfect for your car, purse, diaper bag and desk!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?