BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
sophya C.
La Habra, CA
I love the Paris amour Anit-bacteria handsandatizer
It leaves your hands smell good and i love how they come in small packeges so i can carry them around where ever i go
tori h.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this hand sanitizer. I have them in my car, purse, desk, and pretty much every room of the house! So many scents to choose from at such a great price.
Mykaila G.
Manteca, CA
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD ITS BY FAR MY FAVORITE PRODUCT! 10/10 GOLD STARS💖 ITS CHEAP AND IT SO CONVIENIENT FOR EVERYDAY AT SCHOOL OR WHEREVER AND WHATEVER THE DAY TAKES YOU
Micaela S.
I love the smell. The antibacterial works amazing. Also, I love the idea of being able to just attach it to my purse for whenever my children or I need it. Very handy!
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally the first thing I grad when going into the store. Great sent lasts a bee long time. Travel size. Cute and adorable. Nothing else will compare in my opinion.
Emilee S.
Fremont, OH
This smells nothing short of the body wash, lotion and all! Great for keeping in your car, or purse for a quick anti-bacterial fix! Doesn't dry out your hands either!
Gabby C.
Fort Stewart, GA
It's great to be able to sanitize your hands and make them small good at the same time. They are very convenient to keep in you purse, diaper bag or even a gym bag!
Diana N.
This hand sanitizer is one of my favorite ones to use on a daily basis because of the scent it has. It has a tropical scent and it feels refreshing on your hands.
Veronic I.
I am not a fan of hand sanitizers but when in need this hamd sanitizer works fabulous! The scent is amazing and it does not leave the sticky feeling others leave.
Azariah I.
Stockbridge, GA
Amazing scent that comes in a handy small container that's good for on the go travel. Good amount for a cheap price. The bottle is easily opened with the flip cap.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?