BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Brianna B.
Riverside, CA
I love the scent ! ...It's one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works ...I also love how convenient the to go hand sanitizers are ...it makes my hands feel so clean and smell so good !
nelissa g.
I have used this before..and its great! It leaves a great fresh smell to your hands👐 grate idea for carrying in your purse, school backpack..ect take it anywhere! Also its perfect for a gift.
Gracie G.
Mcallen, TX
Great fragance and also super cutee i carry it everywhere i goo.really good product i love them i have to have at least two of them with me one for the car and one in my purse super practical
Smells fantastic and works like a charm! I love how it smells really good on your hands and makes you feel clean! It is cheap and super affordable too! I use it almost everyday here and there!
Tania G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I get one of these every year for school because of germs. It smells sooooo good but is small so it lasts about a month or 2 depending on how much you use it. It ia very cheap and good use.
Bless H.
I love the scent it really fresh and it gives my Hand,and great smell and feel.I also love how it is so easy to purchase the price isn't high, so you get a great product for a great price.
Joalda Z.
Grulla , TX
Works great as any other hand sanitizer, but the smell just isn't for me, it lingered around for a while and I couldn't wait to take it off. The smell was too sweet, almost like cotton candy.
Amber G.
Waukesha, WI
I love this product. It smells great and keeps bad germs away. II got is as a Christmas present from a friend and ever since then I stat stocked up. I have no negativecomments whatsoever.
Anna C.
Athens, AL
Smells a little strong but that's with any hand sanitizer. The undertone of the perfume is so amazing though. A bit dry but the after exfoliate makes your hands feel so good after use.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
Ooooh! This smells sssssssooo good! Totally recommend this!
The first time I used the product, my friend had some, then when there was a sale going on at B&BW I got this! I love it!
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?