BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Desirae C.
This is my favorite out of all the sanitizers. The smell stays on my hands for a good while. I feel fresh and super clean after each use. I always buy more than once because I use it very often. Love it!
Anessa K.
If your on the go and need something cheap you can never go wrong with tbis.

the only reason why I give it 3 starts is because the smell does subside really quickly and I wish it stuck a little longer.
Noelle M.
Royal Oak, MI
Bath & Body works did a good job marketing to many different groups by making this small size product. I like this sanitizer because it's perfect for any on-the-go situation! Love the scent and the price.
Patricia P.
Espanola, NM
Love that I can take it and it fits in my purse. It's affordable and not too expensive. It meets my expectations and I love the smell. I use almost everyday when needed. I try to buy as often as I can.
Micayla R.
Smells amazing. I have no more to say about it but it won't let me submit until I type more characters so here's this. But seriously it's hand sanitizer what is there to say other than it smells good
Staci S.
The Paris Amour Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer is definitely one of the best I have used. Would not expect anything less from Bath and Body Works. It does the job and smells sooo good when using it.
This product is perfect in so many ways. It's small and fits in your purse, key chain, ect. It smells really good compared to some hand sanitizers that smell like straight up alcohol. Very pleased!
Brianna B.
Detroit, ME
My mother bought a huge stock of these sanitizers to use as gifts for her work. They work great and smell fantastic with a scent that lasts for a good amount of time without being overpowering.
Isabella N.
Middle River, MD
I am in love with this product! I love the sweet smell. Ive purchased mines from bath and body works. I think its a grade deal. It is way better then the up&up brand. I recommend this to my pears.
Cassandra R.
What I can I say aboutt this brand is the most amazing one I ever used , it smell really fafantasti and every time I use it people ask me what i used for my hands to smell good and feel so soft.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?