BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Carla A.
This is a must have product!!! Perfect to take everywhere, especially because it's so small it fits in your purse! The smell is so amazing and to top it off it has little bursting scent beads that help your hands keep mostourized! This so far is my all time favorite!
Rachel H.
South Pittsburg, TN
I like how small the packaging is. Bath and Body Works has so many different products and scents to choose from. It is very easy to use. I like how clean I feel after using it. It definitely smells better than using regular hand sanitizer. Overall, I'm very satisfied.
Sheila D.
Garner, NC
I love these little hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works. There are a variety of scents to choose from and they are small enough to carry anywhere. I usually keep one in my purse and one at my desk at work. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Faith C.
Magnolia , KY
One of my favorite scents. I'm in a business that is very particular on sanitation and this is KILLER!! Super affordable and is way better than regular sanitizers. I will be purchasing again.
Megan B.
Jackson, TN
I love this product! It smells so good! I keep Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer on hand! I have one on my desk at my office, one in my car, one in my purse, and tons in a drawer at home! I use it all the time! Definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Katelynn B.
This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers from bath and body works. It smells great and it has little sparkles which makes it fun to use. It's really nice to put in your purse and doesn't have a strong alcohol smell. I really love it and would recommend buying it
Anastasia A.
Chicago , IL
I love Bath and Body Works scents, and their anti-bacterial hand sanitizers work wonderfully. You get the Bath and Body Works smell (not the chemical smell most hand sanitizers have), and you can easily put these into your purse or back pack on the go. Love these!
Kassandra S.
Love this hand sanitizer! Smells absolutely amazing and leaves my hands feeling so soft. Does not leave my hands feeling rough or dry like other hand sanitizer brands. The small bottle makes it so much more convenient to carry around. Five stars most definitely.
Erica H.
Monroe, LA
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer is one of my favorite things to get from there. They always have the most creative scents. I'm a waitress, so I always keep some in my apron. It never dries my hands out and as often as I use it, I would definitely buy it again.
Celeste R.
Absolutely love this product! It is one of my favorite scents by Bath&Body Works. I've bought this product about ten times. The Paris Amor hand sanitizer does the job without leaving that harsh chemical smell on your hands. I am definitely going to buy this again.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?