BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I carry this in my purse to keep my hands clean on the go. It's super to easy to use and smells amazing. It's great for when I don't have time or a place to wash my hands. I would recommend it to others.
Lawanna M.
Kingsport, TN
Those absolute my smells great and is awesome for people,with messy kids who like to play in the sand/diet at the park. One squirt and your done! Makes me feel a lot safer about mmmy kkids and germs. They also haven't been sick in awhile since I started using this product
Alma R.
New Rochelle, NY
I literally live for these! I always look for the sales so I can buy a bunch all at once, although once I get home it feels like there is never enough! My husband loves these, we keep one everywhere in the house & car. They keep your hands clean & smelling super delicious!
Paula G.
You know an item is great and has a following when you pull it out of your bag, purse or tote and you see hands asking for some. No one likes the smell or feel of the stuff that begins with the letter P or it's knock offs. Everyone loves this stuff and I would repurchase!
Jessica L.
This hand sanitizer is probably the best smelling on that I own. I really like these hand sanitizer from bath and body works. I absolutely love this product. It is probably my favorite hand sanitizer.
Ashley E.
Tempe, AZ
The scent of this is overpowering. I thought it would go away once the product dried on my hands but I could still smell it hours later- even after washing my hands. It was too strong for my taste.
Mary P.
Kansas City, KS
I absolutely love the Paris Amour lotion line... So when it came out in a hand sanitizer, I had to get it. The scent is perfect, not too strong, and seems to work just as well as other sanitizers.
Sheila D.
Garner, NC
I love these little hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works. There are a variety of scents to choose from and they are small enough to carry anywhere. I usually keep one in my purse and one at my desk at work. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Carla A.
This is a must have product!!! Perfect to take everywhere, especially because it's so small it fits in your purse! The smell is so amazing and to top it off it has little bursting scent beads that help your hands keep mostourized! This so far is my all time favorite!
Karina B.
I received this as a gift. I usually don't like strong smells like this one but after a while I enjoyed the scent and started using it more often. I received the body spray and body gel as well
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?