BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Caila T.
Ironton, OH
I use a bigger version of this scent in my bathroom and it's the best smelling soap ever! The hand sanitizer always leaves my hands craving moisture, so I like to keep a small lotion bottle handy as well.
Elayna R.
Mentone, CA
The smell is delightful ! One of my favorite scents from B&BW ! It is light and fruity and perfect for anyone. I also enjoy that the hand sanitizer doesn't leave a sticky feel on your hands after using it
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
This product smells good, and works great. It keeps the germs off your hands, it is easy to use by just popping the top open. Leaves your hands soft and smooth. I would say its better than the rest of the products out there. I would buy it again. I bought it at bath and body works.
Kayden M.
Everett, WA
this smells amazing, it makes my hands surprisingly soft, I get so many complements on how I smell, it makes your hands sparkily, and this doesn't kill as much bacteria as the stuff that schools and doctors get, I use this all the time, and I would defiantly buy this product again
Celine C.
It smells amazing but after awhile the scent started to give me a headache. I still use it, just in a smaller amount. My friends borrow it all the time, especially since public restrooms often don't have soap, or working with kids can be full of germs. I feel clean after using it
Lindsay H.
I love all of bath and body works hand sanitizers. They all smell great and they are easy to take with you. I use mine everyday I have one on my purse, in my car, and at my office. They are so cheap and they are always coming out with new ones. I would recommend these for anyone.
Kamaria L.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Literally my favorite scent! I love using this when I'm on the go. I really hope that they never discontinue this scent. The best part about the bath and body works hand sanitizer is that it doesn't dry your skin out. Compared to other sanitizers you can't go wrong!
Kimberly P.
Tomah
I am actually not a huge fan of sanitizesr, it always just feels so inconvenient. A friend of mine at work gave me one of these and I use it all the time. Not too sticky and the smell is not too strong.
Michelle M.
Goodlettsville, TN
This is a blessing in a bottle. I use this 5 or more times a day. It so small it takes up no room in my purse and it cleans my hands and leaves them soft and smells so great. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick, convenient bacterial hand sanitizer.
Katie G.
Birmingham, AL
I loved this scent and had it in every form offered. It wasn't overbearing either which I like. The scent did not linger much though, which was fine for me. As a hand sanitizer, it worked like any other.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?