BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ free.

• I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out sk...1 Answers
Calla C.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Bath and Body Works' Paris Amour Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer has a great scent, but isn't the most effective as hand sanitizer. I bought it at the mall because I had a coupon. While the sanitizer does likely sanitize one's hands, the smell makes it feel like my hands aren't getting clean.
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
This sanitizer smells so good and works so well. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin at all if I have to use it a few times a day. It smells good enough that people love to borrow my hand sani. It's great!
Amanda W.
This is one of my favorite sanitizers to keep in my car. It smells amazing and I also love the little micro-beads. I feel like it does clean my skin, but there is a slight stickiness after it sets. It is very easy to use and small enough to keep anywhere. I have continued to repurchased.
Madison M.
I'm in love with all of the Bath and Body works hand sanitizers but particularly this one. I love the whole line of Paris Armour products and this is one of them. It's the perfect size to carry around anywhere and smells amazing.
Selenia R.
First of all the botlle decoration is fabulous and pleasant at view in the first impression. It really feel fresh in the hands and have a lightly good arome. Usually I obtain it by good offers at the store. Hightly recomended. Definitely Bath & Body World products are very competitive.
Teresa H.
Fremont, NC
One of my favorite scents. It works really well and is very convenient to carry around. Very affordable and there is always sales going on in the store. I always stock up on this when I see it in the store.
Krista B.
Salisbury, PA
This is my favorite smell! I wish they would bring back the hand sanitizer a shaped like this to fit in all of my old hand sanitizer cases. Perfect for easy access and the cutest accesories on your handbags.
Lily Z.
Athens, GA
This hand sanitizer smells really great!! I love these little pocket sized bottles. They are great to throw in my purse or bookbag. I sometimes even leave them in my car. It's just so convenient to have!
Brittney O.
Rogers, AR
I loved this sanitizer just as much as I pretty much love most of the Bath and Body Works sanitizers. Some of the fragrances are a little too much, but this fragrance was just right. I love the fact your hands get sanitized and at the same time you have hands that smell wonderful.
Elayna R.
Mentone, CA
The smell is delightful ! One of my favorite scents from B&BW ! It is light and fruity and perfect for anyone. I also enjoy that the hand sanitizer doesn't leave a sticky feel on your hands after using it
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I've never tried their hand sanitizer. Does it dry out skin or is it something I can use everyday?