BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® PocketBac MS. OWL BERRY SWIRL Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
I personally do not like this scent. So I guess it is good that it is discontinued?? Lol good thing is I didn't buy it I got it as a gift. But if you are in the sales where they bring back oldies, I would grab a different one.. I gave it a 3 because I like the sanitizer just not the scent.
Mariana A.
It's refresh and makes me feel clean. I like it because it's small and I can go with it anywhere that I want, just put in my purse and go. I like because sometimes we don't have where to clean well aour hands.
Jessica S.
Maitland, FL
Great little hand sanitizer to carry in my purse. I use it all the time. It has a nice scent, but a little strong at first. Not sticky and definitely doesn't smell like alcohol. It's not drying like some are and I'm pretty sure there are moisturizers in it, because my hands always feel soft instead of red and raw. Would recommend to anyone to carry with them. Probably only females and those that don't mind "girly" scents.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
There are so many wonderful Pocketbac scents to choose from but I was really sad to learn this one was discontinued. It's size is obviously convenient to carry around and it smells so good. It is very fruity just as it's name suggests. One thing that really I love about these hand sanitizers is how long the smell lasts on your hands and how it literally fills a room with just a small application.
Allyssa A.
Perfect pocket size sanitizer! Wonderful scent variety never gone to school and not had one! Great price point some scents can be a bit strong but other then that this is a great product! Definitely stock up next time there is a sale! Honestly would recommend to anyone who is worried about liquid spilling during travel because these containers are AMAZING never had a spilling!💜
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
My daughters are in love with bath and body works .. The hand sanitizers and their cute little holders are just so cute .. And not just for the looks they also smell and work great . Recommend them to everybody.. Your going to love the fact that there are so many to choice from and the children are going to get into them and will use them just as much as you will ..
Alicia K.
Southgate, MI
Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers are so convenient and smell great! I always have one in my purse, car, and in my backpack because let's face it- this world is gross and there are germs everywhere! I like that there is a nice smell from these unlike some of the others that smell like chemicals and they are SUPER affordable! I recommend these to everyone!
Cynthia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Sad they have discontinued this scent, however these pocket sized bottles of anti-bacterial gel are perfect, and from Bath & Body Works any scent you get will be great. I keep a bottle of this everywhere- my purse, my car, my desk at work, and in the house. I was able to purchase a 4 pack during a christmas special, you can find them on sale a lot!
Nanite J.
But why do I love these so much!! Oh yeah, because they smell amazing and are so compact. I buy them in bulk whenever I go to bath and body works. This scent and the ones I own are no longer available for purchase.. Which is heartbreaking because whenever I use them people ask me what smells so good! I've had people try to steal it.