BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Mrs. Claus' Apple Pie Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel gently cleanses your skin and kills the germs even without water. Fortified with conditioning Tahitian palm milk, it leaves your skin scented with a blend of praline cream, sweet cinnamon, golden delicious apple, and graham cracker crust.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Mrs. Claus' Apple Pie Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is one of the scents I look forward to when the holidays roll around.  It really, truly captures the smell of an apple pie, down to the crust.  I don't know how they do it!  Don't use too much of this, however, otherwise it smells amazingly chemically awful lol
Danielle B.
This is my all time favorite hand sanitizer! The sent and the product itself lasts for so long! The scent isn't a fake apple smell, it seriously smells like you have cut an apple right in front of you! My all time favorite!
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
This is my favorite scent for when Christmas time comes around. I love how these little hand sanitizers can fit inside my purse or just hang on the side with their little gel things. I would recommend this.