BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Mahogany Teakwood Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Taneajah B.
Roslindale, MA
Favorite hand sanitizer that anyone can ask for because it keeps your hands great. The hand sanitizer isn't sticky and I love how it smells. I wouldn't normally like different hand sanitizer but I love it.
Laura N.
Littleton, CO
Sexy ! Clean ! Mysterious! Mahogany Teakwood is a scent I cannot live without ! It's masculine but not so much so that I can't enjoy it myself . It smells fantastic and the pocketbac sanitizing hand gels are one of my many favorite Bath & Body Works products ! So convenient and effective for a quick, refreshing germ killing clean .
Stephanie O.
Newark, Ny
Absolutely love this product! Not only does it smell wonderful, it also leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. I would buy 100 of these. Best product ever
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
Love all of #bathandbodyworks hand sanitizers. They are #lightweight smell amazing, and are small enough to be #portable. You can rest easy knowing a small amount goes a long way!
Priscilla L.
Yes yes yes for some this is the smell when you walk in hollister but to me it is the perfect amount of man I use this and the candle Both are amazing
Darlene Q.
I love my mahogany teakwood sanitizer. It's such a pleasant smell, especially during fall, and it is so compact. Very affordable. I recommend.