BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Patricia D.
Château, QC
Tellement pratique pour traîner dans nos sac a main! Ça permet d’en avoir toujours un sous la main! L’odeur est agréable et le prix aussi
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Brianna H.
inisfill
I love these mini pocket sanitizers. They are so great for inside my purse because they are so small and compact. I also love all the scents and they are always a good deal. I usually buy like 6 at a time. This scent is a good one.
Kyn L.
Madison, WI
Bamboo Waterfall has to be one of my favorite scents at Bath & Body Works so I may be a little biased, but I love this hand sanitizer! Both the product and the smell are light and refreshing and there isn't that overpowering alcohol smell that many hand sanitizers have, so I buy these in bulk. What's nice are the silicon carriers they offer for them so you can literally take them anywhere with you. I will say that you have to be careful about the placement of them in your bags because they tend to open fairly easily and have had a couple completely drain inside a bag, but. hey, at least it's clean!
Misty S.
Its just an average hand sanitizer nothing too special. It does smell good and it does what any other sanitizer does
kassandra v.
Madera, CA
I love carrying these in my bag. It gets the job done and they are cheap to buy in chunks. I would recommend to a friend. I use it everyday.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Bath and Body Works is AMAZING. I love all of their scents, especially noel. I love how I definitely feel clean, but it has my favorite scent afterwards instead of an alcohol smell!
Rosie R.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Absolutely one of my favorite hand sanitizers around. It has a nice, subtle, but strong scent. It doesn't stink up the room but make your hands feel nice. Everyone of B&BW's products are amazing, but this scent is the best I've found. I buy this and only this scent.
Shaylee F.
Albion, MI
Wonderful fresh smell. Doesnt leave hands sticky which is one thing I definitely look out for when picking a hand sanitizer. Love how you can pick different scents.
Jeska M.
San Antonio, TX
Love it kills germs and leaves your hands smelling good. Plus it leaves your hands feeling soft not dry like others.