BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Alma R.
Taylor, MI
Beautiful and the smell is so relaxing and soothing... I like Japanese cherry blossom but I might make this my new signiture scent.
Jessica W.
Schaumburg, IL
I also make a habit of keeping a bottle of antibacterial with me at all times. I am a frequent user of B&BW's Antibac and I love how compact and clean my hands feel after using it. I actually received this one as a gift and wasn't sure if I would like the scent. I really enjoyed this one and will always keep this in my daily rotation.
Isabelle R.
angono rizal philippines
This smells so good literaly when I open this hand sanitizer they say what is taht smell its so good
Lisa L.
Bloomingdale
Working in a school definately brings on the germs. I'm a huge fan of pocket packs. Easy to always find and smells lively.
Jamie B.
Love the smell and the feel it gives to your hands. Its very cleansing and makes your hands feel clean afterwords
Saher R.
Ellenville, NY
I use this for long time I feel really good so batter after use smell really good they have sell going on rite now really good price
Andreina G.
I Think the hand gel smells pretty well and has a good duration. I feel clean when I use it. I think that the value from the article is reasonable, however sometimes I think that has a small size. without a doubt I would buy it again, if I have the oportunity
Maria F.
Baltimore, MD
I love Bath and Body Works hand gel it smells awesome and it is also antibacterial
Ana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Company it's good products doesn't have too much perfume in it and the people are great I always shop there Betty friendly
Dolores G.
Beaumont, TX
This antibacterial hand gel is awesome. I take it everywhere and it always leave a wonderful smell. Never leave my hands dry on the contrary they are always left smooth and clean. The smell last for a long time which is a plus!!!