BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Terri B.
Plaquemine, LA
Though I love bath and body, I didn't like the fragrance of this soap. Not what I'm use to using.
Sara S.
Traverse City, MI
It's okay but some of the soaps are to sandy feeling and I don't like it because it feel like sand paper on your hand but some do steel good
Leslie V.
THIS KIND OF PRODUCTS I USUALLY USE JUST WHEN I DO NOT FIND SOMEWHERE TO WASH MY HANDS. THEY ARE NOT EXPENSIVE, BUT I PREFER TO USE ONLY IN THAT CASES. I BUY IT AT MALLS, BUT USUALLY SOMEONE GIVE TO ME LIKE A GIFT. I RECOMMEND IT BUT ONLY FOR SOME OCASIONS.
Kelly A.
Bemidji
Place is so damn expensive ugh I avoid it because I can't afford to pay for it. They're stuff is outrageous
Craigg C.
Mount Orab, OH
Did not like this product. In my opinion i didnt think I would buy this product again.
Rania R.
It has a beauiful smell. the smell stays for so long. it may be kind of small but i really like how cheap it is too so you can buy more from it
Jazmin L.
Escondido, CA
Not one if my favorite scents, but my kiddos love the size of the pocketbacs! They go everywhere with us. I even have a stash at work
Carly G.
I used to use this hand gel until I learned about all the chemicals that come along with it. I have since changed to a more natural, chemical free product.
diana u.

I liked. the aroma is something strange, but let me clean hands, though somewhat shriveled.It is very easy to use. I prefer to have a pressure applicator
Ana Sofia B.
pretty good! i think if you had a large day and you are ready to eat something youn dont really want to take your dirty hands on your mouth, this has a really good smell And when it absorves it leaves a clean feeling, good