BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Kaylee D.
Lynden
I buy stuff from the bath and body works store at Bellow Fair Mall all time. I absolutely love their products and would definitely buy them again. Jsjndndnjsjskakjsnsnsnnd if ndnndjsnd nejjdndnd jdndnndj dndndjj. dnndnndjdndjjdjjd ndnn dnnddn!
Brisa S.
Elk Grove, CA
The bath & body works hand gel is great! very effective, i bought it in stores amazing product, i feel like this hand gel did meet my expectations, i have repurchased this items more than a couple of times, and I'm also very satisfied overall with this product.
Misty S.
Its just an average hand sanitizer nothing too special. It does smell good and it does what any other sanitizer does
Jessica W.
Schaumburg, IL
I also make a habit of keeping a bottle of antibacterial with me at all times. I am a frequent user of B&BW's Antibac and I love how compact and clean my hands feel after using it. I actually received this one as a gift and wasn't sure if I would like the scent. I really enjoyed this one and will always keep this in my daily rotation.
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Bath and Body Works is AMAZING. I love all of their scents, especially noel. I love how I definitely feel clean, but it has my favorite scent afterwards instead of an alcohol smell!
Mary Kate M.
Honesdale, PA
One of my favorite scents. I got a 5 pack of them last year and I tend to use this one the most. I love it.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
I always have this in my bathroom they are so good and smell awesome and very inexpensive
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
All of the scents from bath and body works are yummy! And they're adorable too.
Jessica H.
I love bath and body's hand santizers! :) They are very compact! I love the carrying case you can hook it to any bag!
Emilee P.
Painesville, OH
I love these pocket back hand sanitizers they're compact and while they clean your hands they also smell amazing. The scent on this sanitizer is fresh, strong and lasts a long time. Highly recommend:)