BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kyn L.
Madison, WI
Bamboo Waterfall has to be one of my favorite scents at Bath & Body Works so I may be a little biased, but I love this hand sanitizer! Both the product and the smell are light and refreshing and there isn't that overpowering alcohol smell that many hand sanitizers have, so I buy these in bulk. What's nice are the silicon carriers they offer for them so you can literally take them anywhere with you. I will say that you have to be careful about the placement of them in your bags because they tend to open fairly easily and have had a couple completely drain inside a bag, but. hey, at least it's clean!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® PocketBac Lush Bamboo Waterfall Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Heather H.
Marietta, GA
Bath and Body Works is AMAZING. I love all of their scents, especially noel. I love how I definitely feel clean, but it has my favorite scent afterwards instead of an alcohol smell!
Abby H.
Wentzville, MO
I love the smell of this one. I always buy several of these at their biggest sales and use them year round. They always seem to run out too quickly though. Some can leave a slimy or thick feeling on your hands but these don't. I do have trouble with the kids getting shut sometimes. Which causes it to leak if it ever tips over. This is usually only in a few of them, but still frustrating.
Micaela R.
Akron, OH
The PocketBac Hand gel is so convenient for those on the go! The fresh sent is long lasting and gives you a clean feeling. I recommend this over other products because of the strong sent. I purchase this product at Bath & Body Works in the mall. You'll want to buy more than one for sure!
Michelle D.
Olympia, WA
So I am a huge fan of the bath & body soaps I am more prone to get the exfoliating ones for my self and the others for my husband , I love the smells and that they not only have a huge variety but they seasonally change scents, I would love if the could do fun and unique shapes for there containers just so I could add some uniqueness to my bathroom and kithcen.
Anika K.
Swizerland
This anti-bacterial Hand gel smels so good. And also keeps its sent for a Long Time. It is also totaly praktikal vor traveling. Bath and BodyWorks has one of the best anti-bacterial Hand gels that i Know. And i totaly recomend you to buy it next time you are in a Bath and BodyWorks.
Colleen S.
Aurora , OH
LOVE these! They are so nice that I am able to keep them in every bag that I have. It is easy to store and you get the product you expect. I always get them on sale and they last a long time.
The smells are great and they provide that antibacterial clean that I am looking for. These are great for families to also have kids use to wash their hands quickly.
Kathryn S.
I used either this scent or a different fruity scent. I can't find the specific one but it smells amazing. I go to shows and ride the bus all of the time and these help me so much. I always keep one in my purse. A lot comes in one of these bottles, don't let the little packaging confuse you. The beads in it are one of the best features.
Jessica W.
Schaumburg, IL
I also make a habit of keeping a bottle of antibacterial with me at all times. I am a frequent user of B&BW's Antibac and I love how compact and clean my hands feel after using it. I actually received this one as a gift and wasn't sure if I would like the scent. I really enjoyed this one and will always keep this in my daily rotation.