BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
Loved the light, clean smell that this hand gel had. I always buy these in bulk when they have their sales. Its easy for me to throw one in my purse, my car, and my desk at work so I can always be germ free!
Iris V.
This product is amazing to carry in the bag, specially in small bags. It is also my favorite to use with kids, when you are in a park and there is no bathroom close. I recommend everyone to have one close.
Di N.
Atlanta, GA
This product is effective. Be prepared for a strong scent -- don't use around others that may be sensitive to it or in a confined space (like an airplane). The scents are great though and I recommend!
Megan D.
La Place, LA
I love all products Bath & Body works. I find their scents to be good but not overwhelming. Unfortunately the hand sanitizer tends to dry my hands out so I have to put lotion on after I use it. But it is way better than the drugstore sanitizer that smells like rubbing alcohol.
Olivia D.
Whittier, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I keep this scent in my room to have it handy whenever I'm heading out for the day or a quick refresher coming home from work! The size is perfect to just sit on my dresser unbothered!
The scent is fantastic and even though they're harmful to animals (😭) the antimicrobial beads feel really nice on the hands. I carry mine legitimately everywhere I go. It leaves a nice scent and cooling sensation on the hands as any good hand sanitizer should, in my opinion.
Andrea S.
I am writing this review for Bath and Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel in the scent Lush Bamboo Waterfall in exchange for product review samples from Influenster in exchange for product review samples from Influenster in exchange for product review samples from Influenster.
Rosie R.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Absolutely one of my favorite hand sanitizers around. It has a nice, subtle, but strong scent. It doesn't stink up the room but make your hands feel nice. Everyone of B&BW's products are amazing, but this scent is the best I've found. I buy this and only this scent.
Catherine J.
Omaha, NE
I am in the healthcare field and use this all the time! It smells amazing and doesn't dry out your skin like other one's do. It definitely met my expectations. I think it is affordable, especially when you wait for the sales B&B has. I would recommend this to others.
Lunita T.
I loved i like leaving my hands ami family and also likes leaves you soft hands and a spectacular smell Tedeja
This javon was recommended to me and since I never prove I returned to use another