BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush Bamboo Waterfall PocketBac Sanitizer Antibacterial Hand Gel Bath & Body Works

Unused
1 Squeeze Bottle
Flip Open Cap
1 Ounce

Made in US
Lush Bamboo Waterfall - Leaves hands lightly scented with the fragrance of fresh bamboo and lush greens.

Contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that get hands clean and virtually germ free without water.  Enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk to leave hands conditioned. Convenient flip top bottle easily slips into a pocket or purse to take with you anywhere. Not tested on animals.

Directions: Rub a dime sized drop into hands until dry. No water necessary. Active ingredient: Alcohol 68% antiseptic.

Ana Sofia B.
pretty good! i think if you had a large day and you are ready to eat something youn dont really want to take your dirty hands on your mouth, this has a really good smell And when it absorves it leaves a clean feeling, good
Meg B.
Bath and body works never fail to amaze and impress me. This hand gel isn't just one of the handiest things to carry around with you, it's heavenly scent and delicate formula leave your hands feeling soft and smooth!
Malilas S.
This hand sanitizer is so amazing!! This smells so good, whenever I put some my friends always ask me what I'm wearing because it smells amazing. Really recommend this!!
Cheryl T.
Bangor, Northern Ireland
I love the smell of this little handgel. It's a perfect size for my pocket, and in my job I love to have something easily accessed that I can clean my hands with.
chardonay t.
Firstly I would like to say I have never found anything that has suited my skin so well in my life so the hand gel is soft on my dry skin and does not cause irritation so no more help less looking for hand gels
Shaelea G.
I love the smell!! And like all bath and body works products it's very easy to use. I use it almost every day I love it. I got it from the bath and. Lady works in my city and I've bought it twice now.
ellie H.
I loved this product as it was a good product and it lasted a while . it was a good size and didn't take up much space in my bag. The smell was amazing as usual and the product was a good hand cleaner
Jordyn C.
Good product, feels like its cleaning my hands and it doesn't smell too much like alcohol. The smell is very nice, and good for its price. I find myself always coming back to these hand sanitisers:)
Cheyenne W.
Makes your hands feel and smell lovely after use with dissolving beads in. Lovely smell and far nicer packaging to newer ones. Would recommend to those who want a nice smelling hand sanitiser
Lucy D.
This anti-bacterial hand gel has a lush, longlasting scent. Easy to use and affordable, always useful for traveling, be sure to replace your usual hand gel for something as nice as this !